Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Peace unto you!

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Be quiet for a while...

Do you hear anything?

(Prooooot...- ignore this one)

Drown out the external noises....

What I mean is.... here, in my blog...do you hear anything?

*

*

*

*

*

*


Nothing, right?

Ya....that's because I lost my voice...like completely! Hence, I am so demure-like now, speaking so softly and gently instead of shouting and shrieking like a hyena all the time.

But guess what? I am zero decibel now but surprisingly can relate messages better to Gooly! At the airport, I had to resort to writing notes to him, and what a pleasant surprise to find that he could read ALL the words I had written.

I lost my voice.
Please stay close.
I can't shout for you if you went too far.
Do you understand?

He read and he answered and he smiled and he co-operated. : )

So I learned when we talk less, they listen more.

And his speeches are more tolerable, bearable ___________ (I don't know what word to use which is not offensive), because all I need to do is to nod and smile. Usually, he is not satisfied with that..not even the "uha, hhmm" response from me. But for now, he totally understands my predicament.

Ah...enjoy the peace while it lasts!

On an unrelated note, I was kicked out from the room yesterday because papah was obviously the creme de la creme of our return to BKK. I tried to eavesdrop thier mutterings..something about missing each other, transformers... Sweet! But my eyes were droopy by the 3rd topic ..so I drifted off to sleep, in total silence (albeit with some uncontrollable snorts and snores).

2 comments:

tasy said...

And then the next morning you woke up and only realised the house is so messy.. as for the rest of the story, you guys can check it out in FB! Except she used a pseudonym of "TANG" in the storyline.

Silence is golden, yes!

gooly scripter said...

GG, u screen shot mei that award winning script?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background