1. I am not a big fan of ice creams. But I don't detest them.
2. I really like those which were sold in Pasar Malam eons ago. Neh, those umbrella-shaped ones? Most of the time , it was yam flavoured with a rim of whitish coconut. And they always dropped off before I could finish them. I wonder if they still sell those?
3. Ais krim sirap. It was cylindrical. Actually it was just sirap frozen. Many flavours - Sarsi, pineapple, lychee, milo. Cost about 0.20 cents. The way to eat it was to snip off the tip, and start sucking. At the very last few drops, you tilt your head backward, and pour the contents into your mouth. *shivers*
4. Ice cream potong. Durian flavour please. Kacang merah - 2nd choice. Jagung - last option.
5. Ikea ice cream. Bu-chuo der. Cheap and creamy.
6. Ice-cream man. The last time I was a patron, I was conned into buying 5 extra sticks for this family. I see nothing much have changed for the past 30 years. They still have durian, green lime with vanilla, orange sticks. Same ole same ole.
7. Strawberry flavour. I think it's for sissys.
8. i-berry. Only in Bangkok. Sedaps. Once a man stole my durian flavour. The end.
9. i-berry, season 1, episode ke 2. See anyone familiar? *wave wave* The mini cones are like super cute, right? NGAUUUM! One bite habis.
10. Ice-cream kiosks. More choices than Malaysia. See?
Makes you wanna try everything right? Which one would you have picked?
But Gooly wasn't very co-operative. He didn't want to try any. First time I had to force him to eat an ice cream, but still he didn't want. Bah! He chose another snack. So my 'beautiful flower' couldn't be with the 'butterfly'. (See clearly la. Got Garden theme one)
Dem paakchi.. Don't be fooled. It doesn't taste as nice as it looks. Maybe I don't like pineapple and sala. What the heckaroo is sala?
11. Ice creams make us childish. *giggle giggle* And sticky. *yucks*
12. Star-scream. Transformer. (You should click 'comment' below or 'x' on top NOW. I am digressing already. AS USUAL~~~~)