Monday, June 29, 2009

Do you believe him?

It was 8 am.

I was awoken by the sound of..

WAAAA.....WAAAAH....UHUKKKKK!!

Hold your horses..this time it wasn't Gooly bawling. It was his cousin (though he will tell you, his LITTLE BABY BROTHER. If you said otherwise, he gets pissed.)

Groggily, I stepped out to investigate.

"What happened? YOU! Tell me.." (finger pointing at Gooly cos he is the only key witness who could relate the WHOLE incident without missing out the most mundane details)

And so he reported:

It was 7.59 am.. I was doing my own business..

Kakakakkaka.. Kidding only.

What he told me was that that little fella had wanted to climb on the rattan chair, and he acting much like the 'taiko', forbade him to do it.

Why, may I ask, Mr. Gooly?

"Of course he cannot climb it. He will fall down! So I told him (his 'little baby brother') NO very loudly. Many times! NO NO NO NO - like that. Then he started crying."

FYI, he was comfortably sitting on the rattan chair which he didn't allow the baby to climb on while telling me the whole drama.

Too comfortable he looked that I was suspicious of his good intention.

Yau moe gum hoe sei? Didn't want baby to fall?

Anyways, I gave him the benefit of doubt..and told him that baby is quite capable of climbing. He should just yieve him ayone (leave him alone).

Nonetheless, I did give him the "I'll be watching you" eyes.

And then I sang:

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you make
I'll be watching you....

*Shout* OH CAN'T YOU SEEEEEEE?
YOU BELONG TO MEE.....
HOW MY POOR HEART BREAKS!!!
WITH EVERY STEP YOU TAKE!!!!


Actually, the point of this entry is.. I saja want to show off my karaoke skill.

Sekian terima kasih.

6 comments:

tasy said...

Don't even need to interrogate. One look can tell he's LYING!!!

BUT... he did it in style.. explaining with one of his leg up and finger liew-beisi. That's totally forgivable!

Winn said...

he is a potential 'kum nga tai zong' ....

Sinkar said...

how come all tragedy happened around 8am?

inspektor gooly said...

GG, sit rattan chair not like that one meh? There is no cause for extra suspicion!

gooly tak sabar said...

winn, haaaar? have to wait till he hilang gigi susu first ah? Then only can put gold dentures? yoh... so long summore leh..

gooly knows everything said...

sinkar, kaat si is at 8 am according to newton law..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background