Monday, July 20, 2009

A Lullaby for Gooly

I have a confession to make
I steal kisses
From you
At night
When you sleep

Your breathing soft
Your eyelashes long
You are taciturn
Almost angel-like
Sans the wings

Sometimes you giggle
About your dream
I hide a smile
and wonder
What Mr. Sandman brings you
At night

When you stir
I try to lay still
Hold my breath
Until you snore again
Gently

Then you wake
and stare blankly
into darkness

You look around
Find my face
and murmurs
"I LOVE YOU~"

I steal another kiss
Your cheek smooth and clear
I ruffle your hair
So straight and soft

I love you too, Gooly
Shhh! Go back to sleep
Close your eyes
Go catch some more dreams

I steal your kisses at night
I hope you don't mind
Come and get mine
When there is light

There will be plenty
Be rest assured
Cos I love you
Day and Night

Now, sleep tight.

7 comments:

tasy said...

yes, at least got 2 words rhyme "night" and "light"... very tough to look for those keywords.

now i go kiss my own darlings sinn..

goolypop said...

Tis style is called RAP. No nid rhyme one..

*beat box*

Reanaclaire said...

so touching... sure u wrote that yourself?? no ccopy paste?


hehehe... just joking la.. goolymama is one smart LADY!
(must chak hai a bit, wanna go bangkok... see can get some shelter while there or not)

Jawapan gooly said...

Worth copying hoh, Claire? How to make sure u n gg dun copy n paste at ur blogs ah? When u kambing? I want to go buy padlocks n dogs.. For safety measure jek :P

Reanaclaire said...

rap...rap... rap a tap.. tap ..tap.. ...tap a nap...



hey.. it is easy after all... one can just do it at a spur of a moment ... not difficult..

If u say we can....we will can!!

mistipurple said...

*melted into a purple blob*
cannot comment chor.

goolypop said...

oi, misti! Dun dirty my place lar! *mop mop mop.. squuuueeeeze purple jus into pail*..I send back to u..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background