Sunday, August 23, 2009

Phweeet! *whistle blowing*

It is!

IT is not!

IT IS!

IT IS NOT!

Ahh... Sunday bickering between father and son.

It usually ends with someone crying (guess who?) or teary or trying to get support from me.

"Mahmee, tell him he is wrong!"

Let's rewind...

Papah sauntered out front the closet room, and proudly claimed that his shirt is the same colour as Gooly's - blue.

"No, it is not the same. Look, mine is blue and white..here.. at the sleeve, it's white! See?"

"Look, I got white too, here at the side. See?"

"I got black words. Yours doesn't. See?"

"It's the same -lah!"

"No, it's not."

"It is!"

"It's not! Tell him he is wrong, Mahmee!"

Around this time, I feel like throwing my toilet slipper at both of them! It's only something GG would do, so I didn't. Instead, I gave them THE look - which, one eye can send the signal of "How old are you? Why are you bickering with a 4 year old?" , and at the same time, the other eye says, "Enough! Blue, white, black! I don't care! Now let's get moving! I'm hungry!"

And in the car, a tiny voice said, "It's not the same."

I turned around and said, "It's the same. The main colour is blue."

"Ohhhh....silly me," and he giggled.

I am gonna buy a whistle. I am the referee! The umpire...the conflict solver!

May I add, always for something very mundane like, the colour of the shirt... Oh, the other day was more interesting - which was the biggest dinosaur.

Blek! I don't even wanna get involved at the first place. AND DON'T FORCE ME TO USE THE RED FLAG, BOYS!

8 comments:

tasy said...

Both also wrong. Both shirts are pink in color, same like goolymama...

CY said...

Referee, who u gonna side this coming saturday match? Man U or Liverpool? Man U give half a ball, u know. I'm gonna "fan san" on this match.

Gooly very fesen said...

Gg, wa si wa.. Gooly gay lengjai in pink gaa. Suit his skin tone. Papah leh.... Jiau mama jek. Ngo leh.. Leang bao keang!

Gooly sporty said...

Cy, *phrreeeeet* red flag! So the keluar tajuk! Next game mou nei fahn. U go diu yu! :P

man u ah? Backham still playing ah? Hehehe. Talk football with me is like tui ngau tahn kum.. ;-)

tuti said...

i bring red pantie boleh?

Big Pumpkin said...

hahaha....this used to happen with me and now it's happening with Tee. I used to insist that the alphabet 'E' in ESSO was the number 3 but my dad insisted it was an E so we bickered and bickered ALWAYS in the car whenever we passed an ESSO station.

goolypop said...

tuti, if xxl can.. i just so need a red panty to wear.

goolypop said...

Big Pumpkin..aiyo..so cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background