Friday, August 14, 2009

The Mistiri of the Missing Cap

It rained a bit earlier this morning.

So when I was forcibly awoken by Gooly, I went over to the balcony to check for some dewdrops or raindrops or whatnots, to be photographed.

The camera was on the table. I took it, uncapped it, and started cicak cicak-ing.

And then...

And then...

The cap was no where to be found!

From the table to the balcony, it would probably take around 10 dainty steps.

Table - empty.

Balcony - vacant.

In between table and balcony - Gooly's big ass.

Arrggghhhh!

Where did it go?

To date, I have lost my xxxxxxxl underwear, one side of my pearl ear-ring, Gooly's Dinosaur Song Book and now the camera cap!

Should I report to the guard downstairs? Ish!

Yesterday's The Mistiri of Missing Misti was solved. But now I cannot solve the mistiri of my missing camera cap!

My camera is naked~

Addendum: I FOUND IT! YAY! I am such a super sleuth.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. you always bring me a smile.
i love you, silly mahmee. always.
-misti

goolypop said...

Ah...misti. Did u take the bus here today? Heheheh. Remember to buy daily passes ok?

-smiling fr heart

Anonymous said...

smiling from heart i read,
but in my head, i heard, smiling from fart. maybe it rhymes better.

*buys everlasting ticket*
*prrrooot*
hahha. not too glad i'm back? lmao.
-misti

Wheels of Fortune said...

H _ _ N T _ D
H _ _ S _ !!!!

goolypop said...

Ms. Vana White,

I'd like a letter H!

*clap clap clap* Big money big money.......!!

goolypop said...

Misti, wan to play wheels of fortune moe? heheheh...

Anonymous said...

i wanna be miss vanna white, can?
-misti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background