Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gooly's classmates

I know how Gooly likes it when I walk him to his class. So I try to do it as much as I can, simply because he likes it.

Today being Thursday, the first period is P.E. So I lingered a while to see pig-tailed girls and snotty boys lining up choo-choo train style to the designated area for some hullabaloo actions.

Sure enough, their laughter and chatters came before their presence.

The first girl said, "Owen mother.. Owen mother...!" I felt like correcting her grammar, but a smile crept in instead.

The others thronged in smiling and waving at me.

And then Edison, more popularly known as Accident, flew me kisses with very very loud MUACK MUACK MUACK sounds. If it wasn't for his cute sense of fashion (very high-waisted pants, with shirt tucked in), I would have charged him for that. *chuckle*

And then I saw my own son.. smiling so happily with a loud MOM! And waving madly and smiling some more.

And we all heard, "Owen! I kissed your mom!" which drew laughter from everyone.

This Accident is crag, I tell you..

That would have sound so wrong if they were 16.. but coming from someone who is nearly 6, it gotta make you laugh.

Not wanting to lose out, Gooly of course ran back, and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Ah.. kids.. They are cute, aren't they? Especially when you don't have to spend 24/7 with them.

2 comments:

tuti said...

i wanna.. kiss..you.. tooo.
wanna spend 24/7 with me? *piggy eyes*

goolypop said...

*poke your piggy eyes*

NO!

(6 yrs old conversation) hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background