Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fedora Hats

The only thing that I adorn on my head would be caps. Sometimes I do wish to be living in other countries where you don't get stared at when you become more adventurous in fashion. Then I can don on fancier hats like Fedora Hats, and matching boots and scarf.

But then I know fedoras have been a must-have in the closet amongst bolder youngsters, the ladies especially. They must have chosen theirs from this site- fedora hats for women, with all the cute and trendy fedoras.

I like it when I see girls matching their fedoras with summer-like dresses. And I also like how Jason Mraz is always seen with one. Ultra cool, and laid back look he has, with that fedora of his.

2 comments:

Winn said...

nx outing -

LC bag and matching hat! deal?

Reanaclaire said...

Goolymum, i agree with u.. can u pls read your email? thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background