Saturday, December 5, 2009
1. I wasn't so thick skinned after all. I paid for the ticket. Sigh..
2. Gooly did so well as Papa Mouse but I don't think there was much chemistry between him and the Mama Mouse. Hmm..
3. Right before the Chinese rhyme starts, some drama began .. the boy next to Gooly started crying and Gooly put an arm around him to console him. That was sweet. But it was partially his fault cos the boy touched the batons which he wasn't allowed to and Gooly wanted to tell the teacher (whisper: tattertale!). The boy shouted NO! And Gooly quickly apologized and consoled him when he started crying. As you can see, the camera shook like hell cos I was getting panicky too seeing Gooly's reaction. I thought he was gonna cry too. But then he blinked back his tears. The show must go on, he reckoned. Phew~
4. See the girl in front of him with the Christmas cone on the side of her head? Darn cute. Do you think it will still look nice on my head? Like exactly 45degrees tilting on my head? Kakakkakaak. Kids - they get away with the most ridiculous fashion and still look adorably cute.
5. Wu jia men chian you diau her.. Mana ada? My house no river.. behind no hills also. But the tune is stuck in my mind, man... Overall, I thought the Chinese performance was not as chaotic as the others. The teacher controlled the students well. (Like you, dictator)
6. Good job, Gooly on dancing solo. I see a tinge of MJ style in you........