Friday, May 29, 2009

Warning: It may be confusing

The dichotomy in me:

1. likes to talk to people but hates getting attention

2. is opinionated but private about my 2 sense (pun intended)

3. is not bothered what other people say but is intrigued to know nonetheless

4. is a cynic but still thinks the world is wonderful

Maybe we all are like that; having contrasting traits which cannot seem to co-exist and yet funnily they do..

Thus.. (got conclusion wan..)

I can only concede that we shouldn't be labelling or be judgemental towards other people..

"He is a hypocrite!"

"She is so hamsap!"

There are too elementary.

For he may be a hypocrite but a caring person.

..and she, though hamsap, could be kind as well.

What am I getting at? Are you still with me? Haha..

Haiyarr... I just hope I am wise enough not to meng-adjektif-kan gooly all the time, cos seriously, they don't mean anything.

Think about it.. we are never JUST one thing. We are onions -multi layered. Each occasion renders a different side of us.

Do I know you?

Do you know me?

Do they know us?

I guess the answer is..

^


*


^

...who cares???

Actually..I do. Haha!

PS: If you totally understand what I am saying, a Nobel prize awaits you.

10 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

i know i know!

means if got nuthin' to say, just duduk diam-diam.

now, gimme my nobel award oledi!!!

mistipurple said...

i await your nobel prize. :D
ohh angel also chupping the nobel prize ah? hehehe. you charrmm oredy. alot of people understand what you are saying, not. kekekeke

mistipurple said...

wanted to tell you, you are my inspiration you know? *giggles* now i hide. so paiseh. like declaring lup like dat.

tasy said...

I read with the "WTF" look, wokey?

Title shouldn't be "may be confusing", it is "totally mindboggling"

goolynobel said...

angeles,

wuahhhh! Did i mean that? But your comment makes better sense. So yes, I will tumpang glamer and say, I MEANT TO SAY THAT..

Semlm tak bagi ur nobel prize tim. Chang chu sin.. :P

goolyinlarve said...

Misti..no charmm lar. Gooly can help cut and glue the paper Nobel medals since he so free.. I give you one BIG one ok.. add add glitter one.. : )

I inspiration ah? Got design song for me ah? I help u with the chorus:

Gooly mama
Hear I go again
Mai mai (no no) How can i visit you?

(sing to mamamia. Gooly's words actually :P)

I lap yew too! Swoons! Our world so lovey dovey!!

goolyscolds said...

GG,

ask you to pay attention during Psychology 505 and Socrates Theory 600 lok.. But you go and eat banana in class.

Nobody can help u now! Go yak jiew!

mistipurple said...

you are like a big pot of good juice. er.. that didn't sound right.
let's just say you are a spoonful of good sugar that one must take everyday. lup you!! xxx

scotts emulsion said...

misti..yay! I got new name..SCOTTS! I dun wan Hkk no more...angeles and sinkar call me HKK loud loud in public wan..

*pout*

rainbow angeles said...

HAHAHAHAAAA.. hoi! yuen wong! not i call ok! *whisper* it was amah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background