Thursday, May 21, 2009

Phobia..

OK, so there are Algophobia, Bibliophobia, Cymophobia ...all right up to Zelophobia. Which means somebody is very very afraid of something that begins with every (dem) letter, except for the letter Q and Y.

I gotta think of something to be afraid of that begins with the letter Q (hey hey! My surname! Q-phobia - afraid of myself. Woo hoo~).

That leaves Y.

Why isn't anyone afraid of yoyos? A 4 yr-old can ask you to roll up the (dem) toy repeatedly till you shudder in fear at the sight of it. I'm ssssss--seeerious!

I'm not telling what I'm scared of, though the list can get quite long-ish.

*whisper note* You wanna know what Gooly is afraid of?

Ready?



Not the dark... that's too common.


3, 2, 1


It's....


k
e
t
i
a
k

His own! (He might add another pair if he had a whiff of GG's pungent ones! :P)

He is so ticklish... that area is a strict NO ENTRY zone.

Washing his ketiak is a chore, I tell you! There are endless screams and finally "I do it myself!" and then he giggles himself silly. -_-

Wiping them dry is equally energy draining. He wriggles like a cacing, and I had to resort to , "STAND STRAIGHT! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" - military style. -_-

And when we want to carry him up on a hairchair, he ends up rolling on the floor with fits of laughter. It's so darn dramatic.

It's almost cruel to ask from him a high-5, but instead of slapping his palm, we aim at his ketiak. But we love doing it.

KAKAKAKAKAKKAKA!

Gosh! I didn't realise I wasn't whispering anymore! OK, back to whispering mode...Shh...

..and then ..and then....

Why you so pat-kwa?

No more spilling his secrets ler.. Next time I tell Papah's ok? ;- )

Psssst.... don't tell Gooly I say one, ok?

Pssst again.. Qetiakphobia sounds good eh? Let me contact the American Psychology Association.

4 comments:

claire-fobia said...

pandai cakap anak punya fobia... macam mana dgn mamagooly punya? berani heboh tak?

PureGlutton said...

OK...i must remember to koo-chit Gooly next time i see him!

goolyskeds said...

claire-fobia,

two words - tak berani!

I got too many yenemies ler..if they know my weakness, i will die sooner! So kenot tellllll!

mamagucci said...

PG, ok u koochit him, and buy gucci for me lah!

:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background