Friday, May 1, 2009

Miss CON-geniality

If ever I joined Miss Universe, I think I could bag the Miss Congeniality award.

Alah.... if you knew me enough you would disregard 90% of my twaddle. So you should understand that I meant I would be Miss Congeniality if ever I joined Miss WORLD. I am not that perasan lah! :P

I have been told that I am approachable. So if you were sitting next to me, a beggar would most likely extend his/her hand toward me. To your benefit, a mugger might also think I am far more attractive than you.

They say it’s the way I pull my cheek muscles upwards all the time. Yeah I do smile a lot when I see another comrade. It’s called manners, nomeh? (despite the fact that chisinpohs are known to simper all the time, ok?)

The point is I am some-what magnetic. I do believe this source of power. It’s exactly the same kind of force that pulls me into bag boutiques all the time. I swear it’s not on my own volition that I enter these shops.

I have digressed.*rewind my train of thoughts and hit PLAY*

...I am magnetic. I do attract a motley collection of people. Very often they are nice, such as yourself *ahem*. Some are plain weird though…There was this Miss J who gave me her wedding ring because she was divorced and hated the sight of the ring. It was a diamond ring, mind you. She could have pawned it, sold it, threw it, donated it but she chose to give it to me. That spells W-E-I-R-D,doesn’t it? And duh, with voodoos and charms and black magic, anyone who reads Harry Potter would know not to take it, right?

And we weren’t exactly that close. Far from it. It’s like if a 5mm gap defines friendships, I would say ours range between 5 and 6 KM!!

Have I misled her leaving her to think we were the best of pals? I shouldn’t think so. I didn’t know she has a diamond ring to give away, to begin with. Hee hee.. No-lah, I meant, this misleading business is reserved for rich, old uncles, RIGHT? *nudge nudge wink wink*

And more recently, a new acquaintance upon finding out that our birthdays fall on the same month had announced she will get me a birthday present. I did what most Malaysian Chinese would do. I rubbed my hands with glee. I chanted, “No, no, no, no, please don’t!” She said, in her exact words, “ I likee you vellli moch..!”

So it looks like I have to get her birthday present in return. Tut!

I am not complaining. These are nice people. Warm, friendly but slightly overwhelming. Makes me uncomfortable. I am happier if you bought me two bunches of bananas :-P or a dinosaur book ;-), and that is also after 101 rendezvouses over atMSN and Facebook.

Thereinafter, diamond rings, handbags and such are welcome.

I should end today’s rambling with an unrelated quote from an unknown source, “The most beautiful thing you can give another human being is a genuine smile. Live your life by this motto and you will see wonderful results.”

Anjua? Can be beerrif-ed?

Cuba tengok. Mana tau the wonderful results come from Magnum, Paumah, Toto?

Hai jiau hoe lurrrrrr!

8 comments:

Prof Sinkar said...

i think most likely is ur lansai teeth.. experts say ppl with horrible sau-nga tends to attract strangers, in a weird way.

not i say one ok..!

rainbow angeles said...

maybe it's your mole.. jeng jeng jeng.. but that one oni attract cockadoodle.. kekeke

so what did u do with the diamond ring? cheng sik fan!!!

tasy said...

i know why you like the bananas, green, raw and long, very very goood....

p/s: toe dei you like the leong sor jiew or not ger jek? i had started planting a banana tree at my backyard just for you woh...

goolypop said...

prof sinkar, but my lansai teeth no kangkong stuck in between woh.How can i be a major attraction leh?

goolypop said...

angeles, choy! i wear turtleneck sweater all the time geh maa.. siapa tao?

the diamond ring ah... i use it to make cheesi kook long har.

goolypop said...

GG, ur backyard? Cheh.. dat means u curi muraigasamy's laaa.. Kan belakang rumah u is hutan rimba?

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, I believe u... cos i see gooly so many times already.. (yr pro video shots la..not in reality yet) the way he smiles..i know he comes from a smiling pleasant mama...

*hope i get my birthday present too cos i think u like me vellliii veli muchi...*

goolypop said...

claire..wow..thanks for the compliment. u r super duper nice!*muuuuaaaaaks*

Nah..thats ur pressie. Moe hak hei...(i got brush teeth first)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background