Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hoi Sum Kwai

The epitome of bliss. We can always find it in a child's laughter.

I love little children in dungarees. He carries a pen and a note book in his front pocket these days. Very handy to take orders and produce Picasso art-thrash.

Ahh..thats one happy mom, killing a whole Sunday morning at Thonglor where lil' cafes are abundant.

Another happy bloke, striking an awkward pose.

Ah.. this bloke on the right. Yep, he is the driver. :P

Hulloh, Mr Rainbow-eyed!


*On Marriage*
Version 1: I married a man who asks, "Nothing you like?" at the Beg Shop (beg, cos they always seem to beg me to buy them) eventhough he already knows I am not 'thousand-hand' Kwan Yin. I don't need that many bags. But I know if I said 'yes', he would whip out his wallet. Because I know that, I said, "No, nothing I fancy here." I like the equilibrium here. It's decorous.

Version 2: He asks, "Nothing you like?" because he knows I will say NO if he asked. But still, he's got guts to bet on that, right? So macho. A real risk-taker. I like.

*On parenting*
Version 1: I have a son who smiles and the whole world smiles with him. It matters to him if I am angry, sad, happy and glad. He cares, truly cares.

Version 2: My son is 8 (busybordee). My genes! My genes! Finally...

*On family*
My family is not as near as I want them to be but they miss me. I miss them. What's life without missing?

*On friends*
I have friends. Crazy ones. Smart ones. Charming, kind, evil (that's you!) - the whole motley crew, whom I can carry 'highly-intellectual' confusing conversations.I keep the cynical, diabolical, hypocritical ones a few thousand kms away. So I am good.

*On begs a.k.a bags*
All I am saying is, where are my thousand hands??!!

Is there anything else that I need in life at present?

I don't think so.

If I die today, will there be any regrets, remorse, feelings of emptiness? Tarak pon..

There is no 'oughta, shoulda, woulda'.

My exit sign says," I have been very happy and crappy. I'm leaving on a a jet plane. See you, suckerrrrs!"

Yep, I am gonna be one darn happy ghost.

5 comments:

Raynebow said...

Nice! One big happy family - all faces look da same one!

Reanaclaire said...

yeah lo..agree with the raynebow.. all look-alike family...got foo chai seong... cannot break one... even if lost also can find ...cos same faces...

goolypop said...

aaaaahh... i dunwan dunwan *kick legs on floor*

so he is pondan looking or i am trans looking? boohooohooohooooo....

tasy said...

the pikcha, gooly is like crying leh..

King's wife said...

good to know u are so contented with life :). Not many can say that hor?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background