Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Potong rumput

While we were in KL, in February (Gosh! Has it been almost three months already?), Gooly was sighted with a 'sakai' mop of hair, as below.

So, I took him to the saloon. The chap asked, "In school yet?", referring to Gooly-lah. I said nochet, please feel free to express your creativity, but don't shock my mother in law.

Smiling? You are confident about this haircut, Gooly?

Still happy..Must be thinking about the lolly I promised.

Starting to get apprehensive.. Perhaps, reminiscing the time he got his ala-maddox hairstyle.

Maddog hairstyle circa July 2007

Starting to fidget. Hating the itchiness. Asking "rwedoneyet" every 10 seconds.

Tadaaa! Handsome, some some some! (Echo :P)

That was then. Today he is one sakai boy again. See the fringe almost reaching his eyes? See how fast his hair grows?

I actually trimmed it a few weeks ago. If I hadn't, it would have been longer! Haih.. tomorrow I will hafta spend another 100 bahts at the saloon.

Why don't I cut for him and save the moolah? Well...because the last time I did..

Hahahahah! Isn't this more sakai than his current hair? Seriously, that was the last time I CUT his hair, wokeh? My friend even asked me to vow solemnly never ever to sabotage his hair anymore.

Still smiling, Gooly? Kakakakak! Seen yourself in the mirror yet? :P

Any suggestion for his next hair-do? Jangan sabo, ok? (Only I can sabo!)

10 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

u tipu.. u guna tempurung, kan? kan??

nxt time, use a bigger tempurung.. what? then wont be so short ma.. ngam mou?

tasy said...

sekarang heng kerinting pendek-pendek and kaler green, save the planet earth. put a red ribbon on top jau perfect lak.

goolypop said...

angeles. I should have used some sort of equipment kan? a bowl, or tempurung kan? But i thought i pannai, use free hand.. see see so disaster..

And I dare to cut my own hair..kakakkaka!

goolypop said...

GG, krismas oredi meh? *eye you viciously and suspiciously and with hatred and ___________ (fill in the blank, adjectives yang ada kena mengena with murder)*

Anonymous said...

why dunchu do botak..skinhead mah...like father like son. btw, what is si angeles punyer number alerady ah? i dah ader kat KL nie...jom, pi minum?

mistipurple said...

you cut daddy's hair too?

goolypop said...

anon.. u ask her la! Aprah!

goolypop said...

*put on serious face* I where got so free?

:P

He shaves himself ler..

vidal sinkar said...

no more hung kam pou hairstyle pls. His hair paling sesuai for the kokfusing geh dui ni ai ai ai bu wan hairstyle. Cuba try.

goolypop said...

vidal sinkar,

that one, every nite have to put pink curlers.morning have to wake up early to blow some more woh. Got anything easier to maintain not?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background