Saturday, May 16, 2009

Africa, here we come!

Of all places....! Africa isn't exactly on my top ten destinations list. But Gooly chose it.

For vacation? Hoi! So early dreaming ah?

To hunt for elephants? Hoi! Do you think I am like GG? :P

We are going there, not now...much much later. But we have a plan.

Sigh.... It all happened like this.

Out of the blue, ahbu decided to give some moolah to Gooly. He was very excited, and kept reminding 'ahmah' of her promise.

"Amah, you remember to give me money ok?" while waving his wallet (dun pray pray, got wallet, wokeh?)in front her face.

I was getting annoyed at his impertinent requests, so I shot him my infamous 'stop-it-already' look.

Fattchinhorn meh?

After the tenth time he ngamcham about his RM1 (I assumed) allowance/salary/bribe/reward, I inhaled and asked, "Why do you need the money for?"

"For Africa!"

"Are you going Africa? I didn't know that.." That's how I usually respond when I am caught offguard; with a dash of sarcasm.

"YES! I am building houses for the poor poor people who don't have houses. I need a plan.."

With that, he whipped out a pen and a notebook, and started drawing what looks like a tepee.

Tee-hee..

and..

Awww....

For his sweetness, instead of RM1, he got RM12 from his ahmah!

Haha!

and..

Awww...... my ahbu is so shweet too! And encouraging!

He will perhaps one day forget about his big charity dream...but awwww.....he did at least think about it once! When I was four, I only thought of how to steal my neighbour's rambutan, ok??

One last time...

Awww..... !!!!!

(Wait, I am sounding like Liucas already!!)

(Don't rob my son, ok? )

(Wanna contribute to his African Home Dream? I can open paypal account!!)

(When you were 4, did you think you could save the world too? Or like me, you were only interested in 'dindeang' chocolate and chikedees and of course, ozone layer...:P)

9 comments:

indiana sinkalan said...

when i was 4, i m thinking about the birds and the bees. Am i in the same league as gunipok?

goolypop said...

yindiana, cut the crap. Donate sin.. trust our foundation ok? We're gonna install CCTV, chocolate fountain, motorized alarm clocks, and 24 hours Spongebob telecast and macam macam lagi. Need a lot of money leh.

toughcookie said...

when i was 4, i remember dancing with my father while he snapped photos of me dancing, twirling around and pretending i was ms universe. hehe...

goolytimemachine said...

beskot..kuatnyer.. So pwincesh.. I dulu pretend zombie je.. Haha..

goolymistake said...

oops..i meant to say cute-nyer..*shy*

Raynebow said...

when i was 4...hmmm... i was busy playing with cut-out dolls with their cut-out bajus...best hoh!

goolypredicts said...

raynebow, and now u r not a seamstress....i see..so gooly may not be a philantrophist! haha

tasy said...

when i was 4, i went to work with my mama, then walk around with the school's donation box to ask for helping the poor, then help to wash toilets in the orphanage and old folks home and can still come home and finish off my homework. terror moe?

(that's why now i die die also dunwant to work liao!)

goolysuggests said...

GG..yes terror with the horror meaning. (NOTE: not pannai).

I think now still can report abuse case to the authority.. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background