Thursday, May 14, 2009

A conversation with Rain

Not the Korean superstar-lar!

It's the drip drip drop Rain.

We were at the beach (which pics I will not post due to strict censorship) and Gooly was obviously upset that it rained. He was standing at the door, and hurling mega-loud instructions to Mr. Rain.

"Rain! Stop!"

It began with that, and he rambled on until it sounded like a soliloquy. I thought his words were somewhat poetic. I jotted down his words on the serviette .(Eh, like JK Rowling..Heheh!) Where there were pauses, I added my lines. But mostly, it was his.

Note: He swapped roles, becoming the questioner and answerer inter-changeably. So I will highlight his words in red, and add inverted comas for Rain's reply. The black words were my nosy intrusions.

***
Rain..
Stop!

Can you hear me?
Where are your ears?
"Gone!"

Can you see me?
Where are your eyes?
"I have none!"

What are you doing here?
"Watering the plants.."
"..and fallin' on the grounds.."

You don't belong here!
"Where do I go?"
Up there in the sky..

"Then, blame it on Mr. Gravity
He pulled me down.."

Where is the other Gravity?
I want to know

"Who?"
The other gravity who will push you back up!

"Miss Anti Gravity?"

Yes, Miss Empty Gravity..
Please bring rain away
I want to play..

Rain,
Go away..

Time and tide wait for no man
Come another day, can?
***
:) What a conversation. I like it when he talks like that. Stimulating, pleasant and dreamy..

4 comments:

tasy said...

guess he awfully wanted to get out from the room seeing what mahmee and papah doing all day on the bed...
(moe ngan tei)

mistipurple said...

that actually sounded so inspirational. next time must ask gooly to talk to your sai also. kakakaa.

Goolyguess said...

gg, u mean watch tv until saliva cum out n flies hovering? In trikini n spender?

Dr gooly said...

Misti , to go or not to flow, that is the question. That's his next thesis. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background