Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What's the meaning leh?

Anyone has a copy of "The Complete Guide of Dream Interpretation?"

What? No such book?

What about "An Idiot's Guide to Guess the Meaning of Everything?" (I think YOU have it, you idiot :P)

Yesterday I had a dream. In it...*special effect, fog appears*

... I was in a helicopter. I was looking down a terrain of flowers. In reality, I would be paying attention to the macho pilot, but in dreamworld, the landscape was more worthy . I was staring at the rows and rows of flowers..and then I woke, with these six words:

MY SIGHT CANNOT WAIT FOR ME..

Disappointed there weren't any numbers? Yeah, me too.

But the phrase was very catchy..MY SIGHT CANNOT WAIT FOR ME. It doesn't quite make sense to me. What could it possibly mean? The way I could decode it is like this:

It's like watching a reel of film that is spinning real fast. The images are so captivating, that you dare not even blink your eyes, lest that you miss the next image. And so you keep staring.. until cock-eye .

I woke with a jolt actually. I sat upright on the bed, trying to retrieve the beautiful scenery. A very 'kancheong' feeling had beguiled my sleep. In fact, it left me with a melancholy yearning for..(was it a hamburger?I cannot remember) But there was a persistent desire to (forgot..i forgot what) ..

Oh, and I don't know what is "Hillside", but I woke with a new vocabulary. I googled it, and this is the image I found:

Quite similar to the one I had in my dream. Except that mine was from a bird eye's view.

So, what could it mean? Am I dying? CHOY!!!!!!!!!

Will I be traveling? Ya ya.. Moga moga... (Don't say Kamaloon Highlands ok??)

Am I going bonkers?? AH! The best answer!

Don't be so honest, can or not??

This is so weird.. I mean, coming from me, who is so normal ..

13 comments:

Master Sinkar said...

1st point: aerial view = in power
2nd point: hillside = peace
3rd point: my sight cannot wait for me = poor grammar

summary: at last, u realize that your grammar sucks. u discover this urself, means u r in power. and u din punch ur face means peace.

gaodim! singwai 10 phei yeh mm goi.

Master of Master Sinkar said...

wooi !! siew yee! chung mm hui chamm char????

Sin mud yeh kar????ah chi ah chor!!

*Hits sinkar with kai mou sou*

Grand Master Sinkarest said...

Mou lei yan dei kom dor yeh!

*Hit Master of Master Sinkar with zebra head brand stainless steel tray*

tasy said...

I know i know i know..
you came to the right person. forget about all the sinkars.. yau meng bei lei kiew.. not trustworthy one.

The meaning of the dream, 1 kor ji - cockeye!

you've seen something which is so cockeyed you cannot tahan anymore, and you can't tell her, and you have to release it somewhere...sei moe? better tell her la...

Reanaclaire said...

a real dreamer.. last time dreamt of brat pit, now dreamt of what ah? my sight cannot wait for me? hoe sum leh... meaning u r faster than yr sight.. yr mind went there first.. saw nothing then sight came..

chey..so fook chap..forget it.. kam farn geh dream...

gooly headache said...

sinkar, should i go take triple one 9?

or call 999?

gooly secretary said...

Master shi fu ah pak,

Yum char gor kak lei laa..Li toe hai tai fungshui ga...

zebra brand manager said...

sei loh yeh,

Zebrrra brand mahal, u tau tak?

Nah, take this bra and fling if u wan to teach lesson.

gooly observer said...

GG, the only thing that reminds me of anything lopsided and unbalanced, just like cock-eye, would be your boobs. Should i tell u?

gooly disappointed said...

claire, looks like u dun have the manual of dream interpretation..
dun sinkar lerr.. u got me more confused wei.

sight faster than mind faster than lightning faster than speed.......??

Jek hai meh jek? hiew...

angeles interprets said...

cheh! so sinang...

it means u want to pangsai lah!

Your SAI cannot wait for u!

gooly miss u said...

angeles, biar betul...

no wonder the pator kirik kuruk...

U panai wei..Apasal menghilang diri sekian lama?

Raynebow said...

Maybe it's just a reconfirmation that you're Fatt Fah Tien??! Hehe...all those flowers...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background