Thursday, March 5, 2009

How do you stand him?

A baby enters the car. A boy proceeds to 'angu angu' him. If the baby could talk, he would say yell," DON'T BUG ME!"

Meet Gooly, the bugger, who also:

a. sits uninvited on people's lap, as though sitting on the 'sithung', while shuffling and moving about when he is not exactly SMALL. Hence, you see these people appearing to be extra careful within the 'TESTOSTERONE' zone.

b. says EXCUSE ME when he needs to intercept a very important dialogue which doesn't involve him. So well mannered. But doh! Not every 2 minutes! Excuse me..Excuse me.. Excuse me.. Excuse me..

c. says GOODBYE while attempting a sommer sault in a busy shopping mall concourse. Cannot do the normal SMILE AND WAVE, SMILE AND WAVE..

d. asks if you know stegosarus, diplodocus and iguanadon when nobody cares cos dinos are all matung kiok, hamkarchan, kwarloechan, hamngaptahn.. I mean, extinct.

e. ... *censored*

f....*deleted*

Ah.. so what was the point of this post? Do I want to say my son is cute? Helloh! Of course not..Sohmeh? (that one another post lah).

I just wanna thank these fellas who tahan him, love him nonetheless, buy him gifts, belanja him makan, play popcorn launcher and one two juice, kaboom with him while mahmee popek popek with others

Our KL stay was superb! Thanks to you guys :)



*terminator music* WE WILL BE BACK..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

gunipok, next time u kambek we do summersalt togeder at 1U conkos again ok..

King's wife said...

HKK, cabut jor la?

Too bad we only managed a short dinner. Belum warm up pun!
Till we meet again, take care.... :)

Anonymous said...

uncle pusing..dun wan la.. i wan to sing Negaraku...

*rap* Negara ku ku..

Anonymous said...

KW,

Cabut-ed 7 jor... Everybaldi like so busy, so i exhile jauh jauh.

We will be back hoh.. then we 'jam' again :)

Reanaclaire said...

wei..u going back to your kampong already? i didnt see u yet wo... how come u all nv take pics together.. i mean raynebow, GG and u .. and all the extras....

goolypop said...

Claire..very simple.. too busy eating!!

tasy said...

u talking about urself, izzit?

"how can you tahan me?"

didn't mention my special kin-min-lei to u? u dun likey meh? still using it ah?

goolypop said...

GG, u kenot tahan me, want to be my lover leh..

Ur leungsorjiew becum sai oredi la! sai doe ng sai!

Anonymous said...

Ehh...ya la, how come no pic of us togeder-geder geh? Summor gooly whole day "excuse me" tanya me 101 questions wor! *sniff sniff - lauchann/merajuk face*

goolypop said...

raynebow, very simple..too busy eating!!

:P

Who ask u cook so nice :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background