Monday, March 30, 2009

I yam a pwincesh

When papah is around, sometimes Gooly mengada-ngada a bit. This is especially so during nap times. He would have 101 methods to delay it. And he would have 101 things to do prior to hopping into the bed. The infamous request would be, " I want papah to sleep with me, " when the bed isn't exactly big.

It is quite a chore telling him that Papah isn't sleepy (yes, he is.. he will be cranky if he doesn't sleep) or the bed is too small (no, it isn't. I can move over, you see?) We can talk until the face turns blue, and he'd still have the same demand.

Yesterday, I hopped into the bed and plucked a fairy tale from mid air. I bluffed said to him, "Mahmee is a princess..and Papah is the evil giant, and you are the knight. Can you protect me.. don't let the giant get me."

His eyes glistened with eagerness as he wrapped his arm around me after he commanded, "You giant, stay out!" as he closed the door.

Tee-hee.

And then in a very macho voice, he said, "Go to sleep, my princess. I will protect you. Don't worry.."

He covered me with the blanket, put his arms around me, and slowly drifted off to sleep, too.

Once the 'knight' snored a little, I clambered out of bed to resume my pm. activities.

A copla hours later, I heard him woke. And guess what he said?

"Where's MY princess?"

Yoh..so cute! Skali skala become pwinscesh nice also! (nah plastic bag.. i know you want to puke)


Pengajaran hari ini ialah: shouting matches and WW3 to get kids into beds don't work no more. The best way is to con them (that's not the word I am looking for. You sendiri think lah!)

9 comments:

Cumi dan Ciki said...

Bluff summore la.. Lama kelamaan one day he says..

"Mummy, I yam a pwincesh"

Sei mei!

shrek said...

come lets get muddy!!!

tasy said...

fki! lo jfemhral dldifl dnt!

Reanaclaire said...

haha.. dream on, baby... your dream might come true too one day, your HIGHNESS!

Pwincesh Minangkabao said...

wahai rakyat jelata,

beta menitah, rakyat dengarilah!

Hapuskan perasaan dengki di hati.

Cumi dan ciki, kamu dikecualikan kerna kamu monyet..

Shrek, kamu raksasa..sila balik.

GG, adakah kamu makhluk asing? Kenapa bahasa kamu pelik macam muka kamu?

Claire, kamu orang cappucino?

Sekian, beta nak bersantai ...

tasy said...

that actually translates to

: dem! my keyboard spoilt jor!

today still puking la wei.. can delete this post anot?

goolypop said...

GG,

pwincesh or you? I choose pwincesh!!

Next post i will offer freebies, you all sure come back one, esp u, sei cheappo!

The Seasonal One said...

Nice to be called Princess...:-) My son also call me princess... hee hee. Makes me melt also

Raynebow said...

Wahh...so many princess-wannabes meh? As long as u dont be a royal pain in the arse, then ok la :P Dream & fantasize all u like, hehe! *running for plastic bag!*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background