Friday, March 27, 2009

Haih..cannot come out..

No no, I am not constipated.

It's like this. I would say about 99% of the world wide population in the parenting sector have experienced the following:

a. Maximus puts a red block on top of a green one. Parents say, "Wow, I think he will grow up to be an architect."

b. Archibald draws a wriggly line. Parents announce, "Wow, so talented. If you tilt the head 23 degrees to the left, you can actually see a pubic hair geometrical design which is so from the 'realism' era. "

c. Johnny makes a formation with the rubber band. (hahahahah! who is this ah? :P) Parent proclaims, "He finally did it!: (which is acceptable! :D I just like to 'kajiau' her)

You know wachamai saying? Parents naturally are proud of their off springs. They have big hopes and dreams for them.

BUT...

what if your child ...

..folded a paper into two irregular sides and proclaimed, "Look, Mahmee, it's an aeroplane!"

.. and then he twisted one end and announced, "Now it's transformed into a gun.."

..wait..tak cukup lagi.. belum habis..

..and then ..and then..he.. he...

..scrunched the paper and declared, "It's now a ball."

-_-. This is the "Sailoe, wan yeh ah?" look I shot him. (Kid, are you kidding me?) Papah was not any better with the remark, "Whose rubbish is this?"

*piang* Can you hear his heart break? Hahahah. (Why am I laughing here? How inappropriate.)

But he defended his art despite our cold water - "Hey, don't say it's rubbish!" And we defended our non-hypocritical "appraisal".

You see how the role is reversed? Usually adults sinkar-bluff children with tricks such as making baby star formation using rubberband (:P) or making coins dissapear behind ears. So I was flabbergasted with his 'ability' to sinkar us, actually. I SURE DON'T THINK HE INHERITED THIS TRAIT FROM ME.

Gooly, you must fan tao loe lik! I know my artistic genes are somewhat mutated and my sinkar trait may be DOMINANT, but you can do it! Jia you!

Ok-lar, seriously, Gooly, today, we didn't say "Marvelous, Gorgeous, Wondrous" about your *ahem* masterpiece. That's because we don't expect you to be Monet or Matisse. You may not be good in art. It's ok. Mahmee suck big time in art..

and maths..

and.. (hoi! it's not about me!)

So, we wove u~ and your paper ball, and gun..and..whatever!

6 comments:

tasy said...

shame on u, goolymama!

gooly, come, anti-gigi sayang. pack your bags and come stay with me. I teach you make aeroplane and baby star in a star with a rubberband.

goolypop said...

Anti-gigi,

Bu yao! Wo mama shi jui hau derr~!

HAU = VAIN

Love,
Goolyboy 4 years old.

Anonymous said...

rubbish.......rubbish....... Hehe!!!!

goolypop said...

Anon,

I think now he inherited the lack of artistic cells a.k.a rubbish cells fr u.

Rubbish rubbish summore!

Reanaclaire said...

yeah, i love him too.. add me in, mahmee... i cant wait to see him grow up and attend his wedding.. (si har mmm chang ngor *hands on hips*)

goolypop said...

claire.. of course 'jeang' you lah..
sap sap sui.. U also not requesting to be chan kar. That one susah...:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background