Friday, March 13, 2009

Wang Million Dollah Questions

While doing the laundry this morning, Gooly stood next to me and struck a conversation. It started off well, with light topics such as favourite food and songs. Just the kinds that don't need to squeeze my brain juice. And then..

"Mahmee, can I talk to God?"

Internal voice: Aiyoh.. I haven't had my coffee yet leh... Why so serious mia soalan? And what do you want to complain, son? Certainly not about me? Or what is it that you want from God? Toys?

External voice: Caaaaan...... why ah?

" I want to tell Him something.. Something about He is very nice cos He loves us all.. All.. All, you know?"

Phwaa.... I know, son.. But how you know wan??

And then as if I wasn't hyperventilating enough, he
asked, "Has Papah met God before?"

Nie..soalan susah nie.. worth a million bucks, eh? What I replied is nothing unusual, but what he asked, is..right? (But, why papah? Not mahmee?)

*slurp slurp drink coffee* Ok, I had my coffee..anything else, son? Bring 'em on!

"How does a vitamin look like?"

D'oh! Another cuppa, please!

(Prof. Sinkar advised that I open up a bottle of Vitamin Chewables and show him. But he was interested in the vitamins found in fruits. Should I 'kopek' the fruits and show him the seeds, and then say, "Nah vitamins" and then throw them away? Muahahahah! Confuse him more.. Ask some more -la. Taisei veli good..)

Addendum: Waaa! I love the internet! Being a good mother, I wiki-ed the looks of vitamins. And tadaaa....the molecules of Vitamin Cs are such:




Hoe leng aaaa! Siapa sangka, betul tak?

Now he wants to know how to extract the vitamins to put under microscope pulak! D'oh!

Tomorrow la, Gooly!

9 comments:

tasy said...

while you are at it, can you please find how virus and bacteria looks like too? (korkor asks one, not me ah..)

goolypop said...

easy onli.. while vitamins are gud for us, hence the good looks, on the other hand, virus and bacteria look like sai.. kannasai..faham?

Class dismiss!

tasy said...

what does kannasai look like?

goolypop said...

gg, wait.. i go eat petai 1st. then u can smell the sai too.

tasy said...

ooh.. kannasai is from petai... wahh... teecher, you so crever! i thot want to ask that question to winnkipedia, but now no nid oredi. your informative blog here better than there la..

Winn said...

u print out the vitamin pic cut into picture puzzle...then ask gooly to rearrange back to find out how vitamin looks like.

Anonymous said...

u wanna bluff us or bluff gunipok one? the 1st pic is the guli i played in skool last time. vitamin konon!

goolypop said...

winn, why ah? pasar malam got 500 pcs poohbear one for rm10 onli woh.

Skali kenot fix the vitamin puzzle, siapa tanggung? (now u know i kenot fix puzzle one..:P)

goolypop said...

darth, u know what is art meh? Dunno how to yan siong.. (eh, today's topik not art hoh..)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background