Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bang! I slammed the door!

We are all pollutants. But from my household, I would say we are a major contributor to noise pollution. At approximately 7.30am, the pollution begins.

"You know ultraman is really powerful? He cah *perchewwwww* zoom very fast. And *toing*land on your head... and then he..." It goes on and on, but by now, it becomes muffled noises because my head will be buried under the pillow to drown out his voice.

I have on numerous occasions wrote about his chatty behaviour. If he sucks in art, he champions at verbalogy! The moment he discovered what a larynx could do, he had been using it to the max! At age 2, I have taught him the 'clam' motion to clam his mouth. Can you imagine that? Age 2? When his words weren't exactly audible, he already needed to be clammed!

Now, he speaks a few decibels higher. Even in a constrained space, like a lift-

"Papah, we are going to the 4th floor."

Yes..

"Mahmee, we are going to the 4th floor."

Hello! He feels compelled to relay messages multiple times, I think.

Ah Chai, nei hoe cheong hei aaaa~

Sometimes I manage an 'uha' reply. Often I just nod my head. Very seldom....very seldom, ok? I go hide in the toilet. Hehehehe!

"Mahmee.. When it's Christmas, I want to buy xxx, yyy, zzzz.."

*Bang! Toilet door closes*

"Can you hear me?"

YEAH~

"I say I want..."

UHA~

"And then for my birthday.."

OK~

"Did you hear what I say?"

YA~ (right....)

"Are you done yet?"

NOOOOOO~

Aiyo. Where. To. Find. Some. Peace. And. Quiet. Leh? Pangsai. Also. No. Syiok.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's papah that have to suffer early morning. Cause gooly don dare to disturb monster sleeping.

That how it is !!!!

monster mom said...

anon..

dats y i lap you!!!
hhahahahha~

U r the bes papah!

tasy said...

hoi! both of you please make love back at home! so obscene! mm ji chau!

ok ok .. i'm just jeles. why my best papa dun do that (na na na.. gooly mama, you dun come and sabo my blog with some anon comments ah.. i know what you thinking already!)

Reanaclaire said...

*wah, so kwat pei* papah mahmee loving each other here.. i better leave the lovebirds alone...
*fly robin fly*

goolypop said...

Mahmee: Dun la dun la, papah.. Yau yan ahh.. *eyes coyly at the two aunties*

Papah: Mong meh mong ah? Dig your eyes out then u know.. *flex muscle*

Sinkar: Peace everybardy. Jom sing k.. chorus~ chorus~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background