Monday, March 9, 2009

Rumahku, Syurgaku

This is the 2nd week I am staying at the new place.

Verdict: Like Ronald says, "Am lovin' it!"

Our routine has been somewhat the same; pangsai, pom pom, jiak.. eh wait.. Exercise too? Yeah man. Ah bu, aren't you proud of me?

8.00 am - Gooly wakes and wakes everyone up.

8.15 am - Gooly still trying to wake everyone up.

8.30 am - Breakfast at Tiffany's. "Half-boy egg" for Gooly, coffee for me, one pill for papah.

8.31am - "I want to go swimming afterwards."

8.40am - "Have my food digested yet? I wanna go swimming.."

8.51am - *Ditto*

9.00am - Turns on Tom & Jerry to divert his attention (sheeesh.. I have that cartoon tune in my head )

9.15am - "Can we go swimming yet?"

9.16am - Develops a visceral urge to shout at him.

10.00am - Splish splash! Before that, need to pack a lot of 'karchang'; his swimming vest, a balloon pump, his binoculars, a transformer toy, etc. Why? Don't ask me..



Horlimpik sized pool.. cool eh? No wonder semangat berkobar kobar want to shwim shwim laa...


This slope with its kecerunan 45 darjah.. I am not sure why it's constructed that way, but the kids have a helluva good time running downhill and somersault into the pool. Hippos like me not allowed to do the same stunt though.


***
I am thoroughly impressed with the maintenance works within the apartment's compound. The pool is cleaned every morning. This is the garden..


You can't see them, but the gardeners are lurking around, weeding and watering and killing cutting plants EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' DAY. You tell me, are the management people back home so hardworking?

In the afternoon, we usually have a game of 'I Spy' at the balcony.


"I spy ugly bare naked butt.." (oh.. that's mine..soli soli..)

"I spy a red underwear.." (mine again!)

"I spy a bird.." (cheh..so easy, must be Gooly's laa)

***

Later in the evening, we head down for a stroll again.



KLCC water fountain... Warning to Sinkar: Dilarang menyelam, memancing or ber-fehliew here.

Warning to GG: Dilarang berasmara with bunga spesis Konekbesar Syphlisis


"The Deck" for chill-out sessions. Can ber-singha, ber -tiger, ber-todi and ber-samsu here. Jom!


Oi gooly..tepilah!


***

Not that I have lived in a condominium before, but my experience visiting my brother at 'Spring Kelapa Sawit' has always been a hassle, especially so when I brought along heavy articles like gold fruits.

Thais are considerate.


See? A cart at the lobby for our usage, should we have heavy loads to carry. Oh, they have ramps too (for gooly to run up and down up and down )


Thais are smart too. See the darn curb? It prevents people like me from sweeping the dust out to the corridor or down from the balcony. Darn!

Outside the corridor, dilarang ber-parking your Bata and my Jimmy Chu outside. (give up loading the pic!)

Ops..forgot. Should give you a virtual tour of our humble unit too.

This is Gooly's sanctuary. (Last time, we all where got so lucky, hoh?)

"Miucas, (liucas' bradderrr)..jaga pintu!" woof!

This one pulak... my sanctuary. Therapeutic to look at wei... Speaking of therapy, poor Papah had to give up his darling arowanas due to space constraint. So now he seeks therapy from his wifey sai-cologist instead.

So..who wants to come visit us, hands up... Offer valid for limited time only.

Note: Sorry for small small pics. Took darn long to load them. Deng!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i try to run down the slope and do my signature triple summersaults? i promise wun break my head and turn the water to red color one.. and no messy brain to scope out from the pool.. and my limbs... and . and...

Anonymous said...

dr, i am not worried about losing parts of your body..

U just have to ensure that the water all dont splash out..u know, u and hippos do have one thing in common.

Also, make sure ur trunk dun ter-float out..

If above are gerenti-ed, by all means, summersalts all u want..

Anonymous said...

wow so nice man..so... when is my turn ah? i kira already, sinkarlingam first, tai yee is Gargies, tai sam is raynebow... me.. tai sei can? i will wait patiently...

tasy said...

Really syurga! You sure you still breathing ah?

choi!choi!choi! lui hau sui kong ko.

Meet with God yet ah?

goolypop said...

claire.. we all where got manners one? No nid beratur!

Jom jam togeder! (but when u all noisy, dun say i know u all..)

goolypop said...

GG..

GG...

GG....

*speechless*

2nd time i ask, what i did past life to deserve u?

Anonymous said...

apa trunk? skinny-dip!

goolypop said...

smith, apa SKINNY dip? Fatty!

:P

Anonymous said...

Hey..i've seen these apartments somewhere before. In Bangna right?
And Welcome back, selamat kembali, Yin Dee ton rab to BKK.
Now Thai language from now on plz.

goolypop said...

CY, korek! Yew ti Bangna..kai kai sikarin hospital..

Kin kau lee yang?

Pai nai?

Mai pen rai..

Err.. i show-hand all my thai oredi!! kakakak..So limited.

Anonymous said...

Wah Target doggy jaga pintu. The swimming pool is nice but I missed the elephants leh...

rainbow angeles said...

sawadeeka.. rumahmu memang maciam syurga.. aiks, maciam lah aku tau pulak... hehe..

beta masih idup.. huhuhu...

goolypop said...

Mc Egg, target also got ah the dog?
Sure thailand import one.

Ya. the elephants more 'rukun tetangga' feel hoh.. this one a bit concrete jungle. Haiz.. mai hiam laa!

goolypop said...

wahai adinda pelangi,

Dimana dinda menghilang diri?

Rindu sei ngor..

Yang benar,

Permaisuri de bangkok

Anonymous said...

Good wor...now go Bkk no need book hotel jor! Just dont pretend to sutt-choong when i come visit, ok!

goolypop said...

raynebow, *gasp* how u know my ultimate plan?

:P

I will also lockjap, fong koji!

goolypop said...

raynebow, *gasp* how u know my ultimate plan?

:P

I will also lockjap, fong koji!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background