Friday, March 27, 2009

Can u tell me..

..how to stop dreaming?

From yesterday I dreamt until today; about cameras, bags, boots, holidays. But dang, the camera...It got me restless. So I opened my folders and looked into my embryonic project of wall display.



I take pictures with an autar-camera, I-tel-liu. Sigh.. When will I have one of those zoom-until-Mars-there kinda camera? Then I can secretly snap a picture of the James Dean look-alike gardener (for you, GG ).

Talking about this makes me kinda droopy eyed. Or maybe I am prepping myself for another dream expedition, where I can zoom and 'CLICK' all I want. (This also means I know I wont have a canggih camera lur~)

Let me go wallow in self pity. *ngur ngur ngur* Did I just snore? Cannot wait to indulge in my dreams. Ask me what I dream about, ok?

*transmission ends* My brain is in static mode now.

10 comments:

tasy said...

today's dinner consists of
1. lin ngau tong
2. chicken breast (for the kids)
3. ikan bawal hitam goreng to pok pok chui
4. baby french beans
5. pumpkin stir fried in dried prawns.

yum! so many dishes geh? friday mah.. cook more lor. weekend go gaigai lor.

goolypop said...

GG,

that day i saw one camera dem cun..

Die die also wan to talk camera! Can u dun so silai? Not talk kailan, talk lin ngau!

I wan to cerai u! We r not going the same direction anymore!

*pasang lagu* fan sau jung yew joy yu tin

Reanaclaire said...

act chual lee, most couples are like tat.. one talk north, one talk south, then only can kap... dint both of study science? opposite poles _____ (what anser) tell..

no wonder both also silai.. not working..
and me too smart, now work like a cow...
now who is more stupid?

tasy said...

huh? this post is about camera meh? ok, i go read first. camera and photography is my specialized field.

*splash cold water to douse fire*

*pasang lagu* ming tien wor yau jia gei ni laaa..

Anonymous said...

Can stop dreaming ..... No new camera cause buy bag already. Still dizzy??????

goolypop said...

GG,

*pasang and UP volumme*

NOBODY NOBODY BUTCHEW~ CLAP CLAP!

Outdate la u..Follow chiew lau song, eh sai boe?

goolypop said...

anon,

Walt Disney say, "When u wish upon a star..."

and

"Nothing happens unless first a dream"

Kao jai mai?

goolypop said...

claire,

the onli pole i know is dancing pole.

*grind grind*

Bwahahhahaha!

Anonymous said...

Goolymama

Walt Disney can la cause they bluf kids. Stop dreaming!!!!!!!!!

The camera u have is very good u know!!! That how it is.

Goolymama.... After clap clap must point both fingers to the wonder girls ass.

Ok. That how it is

goolypop said...

anon a.k.a papah,

IT'SSSSSSSS is the abbreviation for IT IS.

Now call finish, can joget

I wan nobody nobody butchew *hand talking*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background