Thursday, March 26, 2009

Simply!

* I used to hate purple. I thought it was gaudy. Maybe due to Barney. But now I think, how come my room is not in lilac? The colour is bu chuo der.

* I gagged at the scent of chinese parsley. I called it 'poison'. TETAPI now I think it's palatable.

These extremes make me think I can indeed be fickle minded. Like, love, adore one day. Hate, detest, benci the other. (not applicable for ai ching, okeh? Aiyoh, this winn got me in the mood of jiang hua yi)

Anyways, I was sipping my daily dosage of caffeine and I thought, "Dem, this tastes good..." And then it got me thinking, what are my other favourite things? The more I thought, the lighter my mood was (could be due to caffeine). So I am listing them here. Should I get sad one very rare day, I can peep into this and be (ab)normal again.

1. I love boots. Knee length/knee height, preferably. Not patented. Yucks..But I am too short to wear them. And nobody wears them here. Except for those PCK ones. So..whatever!

2. I love cooking. I cook, they eat. Period. *comments not allowed*

3. I love @(#)$@&. I so love them, they are fouled! Bags...bags.. I am saying! Do you know how important they are to me???? BAGS, wo ai nie~

4. I love Ping Pong Soda Peang. Served with Milo. Rendam lama lama. Hearsay, only hokkiens eat it that way. Anyone disagree?

5. I love photography. B & W. They make happy moments depressing. Yay!

6. I love to watch little kids run and fall. So cute!

7. I love Ramlee Burp-ger. Haiz... here tarak.

8. I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S. The series..Not you! Perasan!

9. Ok la, I love you too :) Your sick humour especially. (No, no..Not you.. please move aside)

10. I love to hate chicken breast meat. Will I love them tomorrow? Please say no, like you say no to dadah.

11. I love holidays. The cheaper the better. The more idle the better. The further the best! North Pole, wait for me!!

What?? It's 5pm? Dinner for Gooly! Day dream some more! Nanti sambung...

16 comments:

tasy said...

jufan sin! didi say hungry jor.

(sangat off tangent hor this comment?)

goolypop said...

GG,

Silai, moe tak gau!

Gum yat chu meh jek?

(Sangat silai hoh this reply)

Anonymous said...

choy sum this morning yat khan kei dor looi?

goolypop said...

mud thai,

choy sum chow ham yu, jiau VELI GUD~

Anonymous said...

Dear all, (myself including)

can u all please focus on the topik? and give me more attention?

Anonymous said...

i can run fast
i m cute
i eat, not complain
i love horniday
i love plastic bag (for my poopoo)
i like boobs

do u likey me

tasy said...

choy sum dai peng maiii.. lai, lai, lai..

tasy said...

i know la.. this post is simply to tell us that you like us and not go ahead with the hate site, ok la, ok la..

Reanaclaire said...

there is one thing i love about blogging..

ie ... I LOVE GOOLYMAMA!

she is crazy and sane like ME!

goolypop said...

liucas,

jemer ler? ni der bossi yew .. translator! i need translator!

Start all over.

Why ah? Your boss kick u out again ah? come here find love geh? Ok ok, come in..I love you..

*start stove*

goolypop said...

GG,

*throw choy sum at you*

Yau chung gaa! Yama!

goolypop said...

GG,

Sap pat siongmoon, you are the one i said, please move aside..

goolypop said...

claire,

so confusing, yau crazy yau sane.. sock sing say crazily sane.

Eh? *scratch head*

tasy said...

THAT chung sin jin hei JUIIIII yau yek gor jek, ji doe moe?

sap pat siong moon, the hate site already up and running jor, touched 1 mil registered supporters just last min.

Anonymous said...

anti-gigi,

i OsO waNg tWoo JoiNT the hAid cLub.. doN teLL MahMieE.

Anonymous said...

real goolypop,
nah, take 1 sweet and eat. go home and learn better english first. haid club waits for you until you get ur first haid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background