Friday, March 20, 2009

Thru his lense

I have long wanted a canggih camera. My talent somewhat goes wasted with a rm200 camera, according to me, myself and I. Having said that, it's handy to have a cheap one so that Gooly can snap snap snappity snap too. When he says, "Look here, Mamah... smile!" I usually layan a bit la either with a Ms. World smile or a looney one, depending on hormones. After having an extensive collection, I must say he is quite a good photographer.

I say that cos they show how happy I am with him :)

Oh, I'm donning the cap these days cos my hair is so mushroom like. Bah!

Those duo ones are taken with his arm outstretched.

7 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

uk uk uk uk!! buahgooly, your mahmee tak bayar elektrik bill izzit??? so gelap suddenly until i tak nampak thru yr lensee... O_o

Anonymous said...

Why so hitam? No good la cannot see anything

goolypop said...

angeles, uk uk uk, transformed ored.. jung yee moe?

Anon fella - Misteri ppl kenot give opinion wan..

tasy said...

cool and mysterious..iLurvy.

Hoe kwai leng ahh... your hiao-yeong.

goolypop said...

GG, sai mutt kong! hehehhehe..

Winn said...

now no choice so have to use mahmee as model....next time jau mm chi....

goolypop said...

winn, next time of cos he model lerr.. Super tim.. centerpage.. *wake up wake up! yau fatt moong!*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background