Monday, March 23, 2009

Omg - chill...chill..control

Every once in a while, I get the bug.





THE Bag Bug..


Just like the girl lidat, yeung sui sui gum..

So while infested with the bug, I went to the store on Sunday. I was on the phone with my ah bu. The boys were at iberry's.

And then the bag caught my eye. I checked the price, marked with a 30% discount. Surprisingly I could do maths when there is a sale. I quickly exited.

Went back to the ice cream parlour, and told papah, "Omg omg omg...."

He was alarmed at the look of my face. He must have thought I was mugged or something. I explained the bag and the ridiculous sale price, all in one breath. He was kinda cool.. and said something like let's go see together afterwards.

We made some small talks, though my cerebrum could only spell "B.A.G". He sensed I was soul-less, so he teased, "What if the bag is gone when we go back?"

My heart dropped like the gravity was ten times stronger.

"Faitit faitit ..." I shrieked.

Sensing my urgency and near hysteria situation, he asked me to go, leave him to enjoy his cake with Gooly.

So I went back to the store. Catwalked a bit and the boys sauntered in.

"Wah..this bag is so nice, Mahmee..." Hohoho! I gotta love my boy for his support!

Kacing kacing..the cash register rang..

My darlings, move aside....another tenant is moving in. Muahahhahaaha!

I was feeling so euphoric with my new loot, I thought I was gonna puke in the car. The last time I was so high was..need I say? That time I got another bag. Haha!

Btw, happy 10th anniversary to my Soho!

Love,
Bag Whore

P.s: i am still giddy...

P.s 2: thanks, papah : )

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

oih post lah pictures of bag...

tasy said...

such a sweet man! how many jobs you need to fulfill this week for the favor? tsk tsk tsk.. charm lor.. but hey, you got the bag. a woman's got to do what she's got to do for a bag. so.. happy blowing!

goolypop said...

beskot..sabar ler yang.. I nak posing giler wif the bag dulu.. kena photoshop plak tu.. thunder arms ler..Haha.

goolypop said...

GG,i am not you woh.. Queen of bj! Mine involves handcuff onli.. Ish ish..4 sx sini wokeh!

King's wife said...

haha...i'm sure your hati berdebar-debar! I can relate to that. ;)
Faidit show the bag la. Let me drool abit, can?

Winn said...

eh eh so 'dai', buy one enuf meh!!!!!

if me har,,sure sure...erm duno..if cheap i prolly buy more than one...or ask around n see who wants to tumpang..hahaha

i like this story i think many lengluis like us outthere can relate to this!!!

The Seasonal One said...

Ha ha. Glad you got a good buy. Pass one here. Can ah?

Anonymous said...

women!

*roll eyes 360 darjah*

rainbow angeles said...

want to see! want to see!! make sure your poser gambar got the tahi lalat too... ^^ itu no nid foetushop!!

goolypop said...

KW, show oredi, straight away vomit like me ah, not only drool... The smell of leather/excitement go from stomach, straight to esophagus. Hahaa!

Winn, hamparang i dunno what u saying..onli one word register : LENGLUI LIKE US! agree agree!!

goolypop said...

EW, Sawadeekap! Dun forget your thai ok.. :P Pass the paper bag to you can lar.. :P :P :P

goolypop said...

Lois, your latest collection ng tim la... neh the monogram leh..bla bla bla.. the strap can picha one..and then hoh.. bla bla bla...BTW, your eyes ..implanted ka? Where to buy la..?

~Dumb blonde talking~

goolypop said...

Angeles, wuiyoh..paling penting is the tahik lalat! Baru ada matching with the bag, u knoe..masing masing dark brown!

Raynebow said...

Aiyor...tok so much...where is the bag la? Potong stim la!

tasy said...

woah! i saw the bag! i saw the bag!! i love it too! got anymore for sale? just one only nia?? how lucky la you.

goolypop said...

raynebow and GG! Havent you realised? We are talking about earth hour for the next few days wokeh!! No more dumb-blonding about my bags anymore, wokeh!

*go rub rub my bag sin~

King's wife said...

I still want to see! 30% disc, very dai.Faster go put as your FB profile pic. Hahaaha!

goolypop said...

KW, kin hai lei..ok ok, esok aku load, after i go pasat, eh.. i mean facial..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background