Friday, April 30, 2010

touching



I was browsing youtube and chanced upon this song. I <3 it very very much. Truth be told, I teared when I heard it. Yeah, I am a big sucker for sappy songs and movies....

I turned it on for Gooly. At the beginning he said, "I like it... "

..then his tear drops fell. With tears staining his cheeks, he said, "This song is sad.."

"Oh it's not.. I think you are touched," I explained.

It's a happy song..because the singer found somebody to love. I hugged him and I sang the words to him. He smiled thru his teary eyes and hugged me tightly too.

Now he is asleep. And I am still listening to the song. And I am thinking..

"If you knew how happy you are making me,
I never thought I'd love anyone so much.."


I am touched that he gets touched by a song.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background