Friday, March 11, 2011

Whoopeee!

Gooly always brings me back stuff from his diving, hunting, gallivanting trips.

Sometimes he brings home shark fins or sting rays for me to cook.

Today it was a pearl the size of a pingpong ball.

Hang on..it was a pingpong ball!

*chuckles*

These are all imaginary trips, of course.

Can't wait till he goes for the real stuff. Think - cache of jewels, strands of pearls, crocodile skin bags.....oooh...I'm excited, thinking of the loots I'll be getting.

Whoopeee!

3 comments:

dr sinkaringam said...

and while on his trip, he met a beautiful girl and decided to stay there.. and left u old and frail, yelling at neighbor's kid every evening while waiting for his return.

-the end-

goolypop said...

Ooh..is it mermaid he met? Tell me tell me!

BoeyJoey said...

oh, my kiddos too... piranha, sharks, crocs, armadillo, and bats... but usually all the garang-garang animals :-D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background