Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sofa so good

On the second day, he invited me to read his books again lest I feel bored. And he wanted to know what I do at home whilst he is in school.

Oh, the usual... I told him.

"Do you buy water?" (We buy filtered water from the dispenser. He helps carrying the kettle. Just so to give him some responsibility at home.)

"Oh yes, I do."

"By yourself?"

I nodded.

"Maybe you wait for me to come home, and I can help you."

Awww....

And this morning, he asked if I would be waiting for him at the lobby when he comes home, like yesterday. Of course, I told him.

"When you are tired standing, you can sit down, ok?"

Aww, son.. Don't fuss over me. I can take care of myself. Don't 'mother' me. I'll be fine. Don't worry....

Ok ok.. To tell the truth, I love his concerns and sweet words. Continue pouring sugar on me, and lather me with love. Goolymama likes. ;-)

And when his ride came, he clambered on and launched his morning chats with Ada, almost forgetting to say Bye Bye to me.

Oh, I haven't kissed him yet! Ah.. but decided not to. It's too schmatlzy. It's the 3rd day already, mahmee! Let him go! *pull our white hankerchief* Bye~ Have fun! (Remember to drink water - this I didn't say cos I don't want to be lor-sore.)

So far...so good. :-)

Btw, Sofa So Good is a name of a shop selling ..what else but sofas? It's in Jatujak. Clever, eh?

12 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Gooly is really very sweet, so "lum" by him... u r such a blessed mum, i guess all this comes from your efforts in upbringing.. good job done, goolymama!

tasy said...

you didn't tell him that you forgot to wake up and eat your breakfast and lunch and then you felt too weak when you orsi then you jatuh into the toilet meh?

ah! then he will ask where is the choco balls and he wants to have them now, huh?

(he's too sweet jor, can i take a bite on him?)

tuti said...

one day he will find you all melted. hahahha.

Tokeh Sinkar said...

here got 1 shop called 'Ur Haus Sofa'. Guess sell what?

Correct! They sell chee cheong fun.

goolypop said...

calire..fanks..good job jiau can ah? At least bagi award laa...

goolypop said...

Gargles, those things din happen.. But tomorrow i will attempt do all that..fanks for the suggestion.

(if sweet, need to man man tiap...not bite, ok?)

goolypop said...

tuti, yoh...who will put fire lah? Until can melt? He pour sugar on me jek wor..

goolypop said...

tokeh sinkar, haus.. i think sell air toufu fa one wor.. All misspelled jek.. U HAUS MINUM TAUFU FA, become UR HAUS SOFA.. lousy jiewpai guy..

rainbow angeles said...

Sofa so AWWWWWWWW........

hou lum... so, yeah, what did you really do when he's in school? counting the hours till he comes back ah? sleep? cook? what what?? how many hours is school?

goolypop said...

angeles.. ngo hou mong gaa...

or si or liew, tai poon yatt.
liew nga, liew beisi, another hour..
then.. ng king ng kok, yau fong hock lak. ;-)

(waktu sekolah ialah 8.30 - 3.30, tidak termasuk waktu maghrib)

CY said...

So with Gooly now at school, have more time to 8 over the net la hoh?

goolypop said...

Aiyo cy.. Why u say me like dat.. I 8 in pasat onli.. hehhehe..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background