Thursday, September 10, 2009

Au Naturale

Gooly sleeps early and thus we wake early with ample time to chat, have a hearty breakfast, and to even take a stroll downstairs, where flowers and trees and bushes are abundant.


This morning, we stopped to look at aphids and stigmas on flowers.

I stooped low to magnify a white dainty flower which scientific name is probably whitica pofularis (don't trust me so much, y'all.) "Very pretty," I said and smiled. And Gooly squatted next to me, inspecting God's creation too.

Very swiftly, he plucked the tiny bloom and handed it to me. "For you, mahmee." It was really sweet. Saccharine sweet.

(Ok-lah, I knew he wasn't supposed to pluck. And I did tell him to pick flowers on the ground for me next time.)

I like the idea that the teacher in school made up this 'super spies' game, where lil' rascals like mine are encouraged to stop and smell the flowers or inspect creepy crawlies - observe nature, in short.

You know what.. I have been living in Bangkok for close to 4 years now. I have never been to foot massages.. or any spa thingy. It's just not my cup of tea (I drink coffee anyways.) My therapy is au naturale - smelling flowers and smiling children. (Read: I am kiamsiap.)

Here's one flower for each of you. Be careful.. knowing me...there might just be a bee waiting to sting on your nose.


Oh, ya..you need to do a handstand to enjoy the beautiful flower.

6 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

*wears ploteksyen b4 kambing*

thx for the flawer... i gif u bek sebungkus kondom.

Anonymous said...

kalo u nak pi foot massages, pi masa ader NGAN WAT...like seasonal pasar malam...syiok gak...murah lagi.

btw, yday, main squash, main giler sangat, mary punyer kaki terselioh...hehe. k beb, ciao.

exusmexbkkexbf

tuti said...

i find honey to get the bee outta the way first before i smell your flower.
thank you. *feels smart*

*red nose*
because got another bee inside..

goolypop said...

angeles, wat is your plotesyen? Mask ah? Or condominimun?

The sebungkus kondom to blow balloons ah?

goolypop said...

Anon, i tak suka ler masat masat. Boleh rekomen benda lain ka?

goolypop said...

tuti, I where got so bad, put two bees inside... it's pimple lah.

Nah, put toothpaste.. will be better later. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background