Friday, November 28, 2008

My first RANT!

Have I mentioned that the utmost joy in motherhood in Bangkok is that there is no interference from any patt pohs parties?

Yes, there are ideas, suggestions and advice, but nothing unwelcome. Nothing of such:

a. why isn't he speaking Chinese?
b. why is he so manja?
c. you have spoilt him

If they came from my mother, I could still accept albeit would feel a bit boh song. If from my MIL, same sentiment. But from somebody whom I rarely spoke to for the last 10 years, DENG HUI!

Seriously, who gives her the liberty to assume, presume, guess, criticise and question my parenting style? And the fact that SHE has made Gooly cried for her poor verbal skills, she was not bashful. Instead, she blamed it on Gooly who after all is not yet 4, and thus carries the licence to cry.

#)@*$)@_!

Ok, so Gooly is a hampao. So what? What about the fact that he is polite, and sweet and gentle? Yes, he is very talkative, but only I can complain because I am his mother!

*stands one corner and pouts* Now who wants to come sayang me? Err.. I mean Gooly :P

7 comments:

tasy said...

That bitch! I so hate these kind of ppl too.. *go to your corner and pouts with you too*

goolypop said...

Gargies, since got nothing to do.. *1, 2 juice*

You lose.. *piak ur buttock*

The Seasonal One said...

A lot of people who have no children loves to judge others. They dont know the sufferings we mothers... especially homemakers go through.

Annoying eh?

Gooly is very sweet, have no doubts.

Reanaclaire said...

yeah...i agree with eagles' wings.. he is my gooly too.. gooly cries 1 time, 2 times, 10 times, i will manja too in front of that lady.. ..i sek sek him..he is so cute cute... i love talkative kids..they grow up smarter..

Anonymous said...

EW & Claire, thanks for the encouragement! :)

mistipurple said...

don't 'hew' that lady la. not worth.
hate this type of insensitive biatch. opps.
gooly vely cute. hampao so wat? got license. since so young. hmmf.

Anonymous said...

misti.. kamsia! i got lesen for wat ah since lesen got lesen.. I also wan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background