Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MY HAIR

I cut my hair. Short. Very short. :D

When a girl is bored, it gets dangerous, agree? When a girl is bored, and has not much money, it's the worst combo you can imagine.

So I went to the auntie's house for a cheap hair fix. Neh.. where Gooly cuts his. So daring can die right? I went there, clueless about the next hairdo. So I told her," Nitnoi.. just a little snip." Then came Miss A, her neighbour who is quite chic looking. She offered a few magazines so I could choose the hairstyles. Woh.. nice wor. And we both agreed on a very chic bob style.

"Dai mai?" I asked auntie, pointing at a very cool model posing with a Balenciaga bag.

DAI! CAN! She was very confident.

The spunky neighbour put the opened mag in front of her. My *ahem* hairstylist stole glances at it, and kept saying, "Ma mi pan hah!" Our version is 'MO MAN TAI' la. Hehehheeh. I knew then SURE DIE!

But being ever adventurous when it comes to hairstyles, I just went ahead with it. That's me. I fret not about hair. They grow.. Hence, I have sported long, frizzy, airfro, china doll, ah soh, butch hairstyles in my life. I have dyed pink and purple before (strips only la). And very frankly, they don't get much approval from friends. Sometimes they say, "OMG! You stress ah?" At worst, they holler, "Ya All*h. What happened to your hair?" And I'd always play along. "Not nice meh? " or "You don't know fashion one laah!"

So what is the latest? Let me prepare you first hoh. Papah James said I look like a kid.

A freaking 5 year old kid. How weird is that? And he had to add, "Like going to kindergarten." Tsk tsk tsk..*shakes head*

Nah.. give you plastic bag, in case you want to vomit. :P


*


*




Anjua? Sui niap niap boe? :P

Do I hate it? Do I like it? I am apathetic actually. There.. weird fact no. 30459. I don't cry over hairy stories. BTW, as expected, it doesn't look like the pic we showed her.

Auntie, nei hoe yeh...

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wei wei.. so yah....for a moment, i tot googly has a bigger sister...

hehe.. hoi sum moe?

wei, i really sum toong see my girl's teeth no more..

read my post, u know what i mean.. till now, i feel heartbreak, i dont know why, i dare not tell her.. this pm, i really toong for her but she is so brave...
haizzzz

rainbow angeles said...

sui!!! hou leng!! cantik!! piau liang!!!

i also cut my looong hair recently.. now, less long liao.. wah, all "L-L-L" :p

tasy said...

next week gonna cut botak style, right? still will be looking great in it, i bet. But i'm so keen to hear how your banker gonna say to that.

goolypop said...

claire, 3 days i kenot sleep.. so hoi sum.

angeles, u're da bes! I botak also u say nice hoh..

gargies, actually hoh, i think if i botak fun also, then i will wear the fanciest wigs and hats..

PureGlutton said...

wahh so sexily chic...or chicly sexy?! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background