Sunday, November 9, 2008

A conversation in my brain

On Messenger yesterday:

Me: What time you will be done?
Him: In 10 minutes

45 minutes later, he was still not here. I called but there was no answer. Finally when he picked up the 100th call, he muttered, "Ok ok , coming now!"

His coming now was another 10 minutes.

Gerrrrram or not? We were supposed to meet a friend in town for lunch. So in the car, I was in a fouled mood. While I have decided to launch a cold war, I had this imaginary conversation in my head:

Me: Why you say 10 minutes, now only come? *@)#*$)
Him: What you want me to do? Office so many things to do!
Me: Yalah - yalah! Always a lot of things to do. Next time just say you can't make it. I will go myself!
Him: Why you so angry? I tried to come as soon as I can wat..

I stopped there. And wondered. Is that what I really want? For him not to TRY anymore? Should I not give him credit that he came even after mishaps at work which cost him to lose a few hundred thousand bahts order? No no no. So I shouldn't pick a fight really.

How sure am I that the conversation will be as above? About 99%? Ha!

"What you want to eat afterwards?" he interrupted my thoughts. His tone was soft. And it occurred to me that, he had no freaking idea that I was mad. He had no freaking idea that I could have plotted his murder. :P

While I got all worked up, and feeling angry, and upset.. he was, I think, pondering what he would want to have lunch. Realizing that, I told myself, nah.. not worth 'spoiling my heart'. And I forgave him. Spare him another day...!

8 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

poor poor..gooly's mahmee .. come..auntie here sek sek...mmmmuak.... (yucks!!)

if every lady is like u ah, less divorce cases la..reason for divorcing : lack of small heart..

wei, u forgot ah, men are from Mars.. or is it venus.which is which..sori, i also forgot.. they think differently one..(or is it that they pretend?)

rainbow angeles said...

clap clap clap... mama gooly tai kor lui oledi.. sudah boleh pikir.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that's a man for you! Hubby also like that but gosh, I hate this sentence, "What to do? He's the main breadwinner now."

And yeah, no point arguing over it since he DID show up (even after all the pain at the office)!

tasy said...

Scary shit! You are blogging what's inside my mind too!

goolypop said...

claire..got wear bra not? I gonna rest on ur chest oredi!!

goolypop said...

Angeles, hai wor, loe soon sang chai jorr

goolypop said...

meow meow,save the energy watch tv better, rite? :P

goolypop said...

gargies, we two bodies, one heart, one head.. Will u marry me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background