Friday, November 28, 2008

Post Mortem..

Choy!

Tee hee.. I meant a small report on my arrival in KL. Nothing much had happened. The major thing would be the acute vomiting I got on the first day I arrived. Blek! No more Ming Tien Ipoh Hor Fun. No FUN at all!

Other than that.. nothing much. Have been unpacking, 8-ing with sis and mum.. while Gooly has his fair share of chatting with his unwilling audience.

With so many people in the house, naturally we spent less time together; Gooly and I. Yesterday being the 3rd night in KL, I tucked him in on his single bed, and I climbed onto mine, feeling lethargic. A few minutes passed, and I felt something heavy on my chest.

It was him. He had smuggled onto my bed and laid his big smelly sweaty head on my chest, with his arms wrapped around my barrel waist.

"Hoi, go back to your bed," was my first reaction.

He wouldn't budge. And it struck me that we spent so much time together before that now, despite the loads of fun and banters he has with other people, he is in fact missing me. So I just let him be. Within seconds, he fell asleep.

No matter where he may be, or who he plays with, at the end of the day, it's still Mahmee that he needs, eh?

It's comforting to know that. :)

5 comments:

tasy said...

HOI! When are you calling woh? Need to wait so long meh?

*sing* terng ni terng tau woh sin toong..

The Seasonal One said...

Nice to catch up with family. When are you coming back to BKK, eh?

The Seasonal One said...

You are missing all the fun of the protestors at Suvarnabhumi airport ;-)

goolypop said...

Gargies, sabar la... akan datang!!

goolypop said...

EW, i have been banished from the kingdom wei.. U guys have fun without me.. tho it will not be the SAME, without me, i tell ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background