Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gooly and his bucketful of dinosaurs

Weird fact no. 30428.. I was weirdly an adult when I was a child. While my friends played with Barbie dolls, I wondered what's so fun dolling up non-speaking eerie looking 'patung'. (Heh, I was masculine). While Gargies played with her beh-tai in public, I was very discreet about any form of bodily discharge. (If you don't hear from me, I am dead. Gargies is the prime suspect!)

Hence, I speak well to a child, but to ask me to play.. It's quite a challenge. When Gooly picks dinosaurs, robots or figurines over books, I raise an eyebrow high-high. Alas, I'd relent cos I reckon it's the same why people don't understand the need for me to possess thousands of bags. (Exaggeration la!)

I digress a bit. I think toys manufacturers are the biggest crooks. They put toys out there so we become 'pokkai'. They are schemers who make toys colourful and hence make our children cry their eye balls out, scream their heads off, and roll on floors. What do you mean yours don't? Oh.. ok..Mine neither :P

Hello! Dino-sohsohdei!

Anyways, Gooly's latest obsession is this set of dinosaurs (amongst many other things). He brings them everywhere; sleep with them, eat with them. Kinda like Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs. So how do you play with these non-moving, non-speaking, non-whatever dinos?

They attack one another. They roar. They get abducted, and then rescued. And *whisper* they get fed... they bathe... they go on bicycle rides. *Lower whisper* Isn't it like playing with dolls?

Hmmm...? Do all kids play like that? Don't ask me cos I was too busy watching He-man, She-ra and Smurfs and reading Mills and Boons

*Shouting mode* "No, put the blanket back, Gooly! The dinosaurs are not cold!!"

More hmmmm? :D

BTW, he wants to be called, "Big Boy Dinosaur Optimus Prime." *wipe saliva* Really yat luen jui gum cheong. I get to be Mahmee Dinosaur Bumble Bee. Blek.. not nice one.

I want Puteri Malaikat Gua Santubong! *pontianak laugh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat is beh-tai?

Anonymous said...

angeles, dig ur nose, got some gluey slimy delicious mucus? Ah.. that one is beh tai la!

Anonymous said...

Ahh...LL's obssession was with cars! He had tons of them! No need to scratch head when it came to buying him presents - just head to the cars section la!

tasy said...

hey, you think it's delicious too, huh?? i know you would love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background