Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My personal doctor




Achoo! Achoo!

I am not in tip top condition. Blek! The only consolation is I have a personal doctor.

"Here, lie down, Mamah. Let me check your heartbeat!' As he has misplaced his stethoscope, he just put his head on my chest and listened.

His diagnosis, "Something is wrong with your bladder." Huiyoh, east meets west kinda practice. Something like the tabib cina taar maak ? But his is more advanced. Only need to listen to heartbeat. :P

As I sniffed, he grabbed some tissue and gently placed it on my nose. "Blow!" he ordered. I giggled a bit. He inspected the tissue and said, "Nothing? Blow harder!" I obliged with a loud exaggerated 'pbbbbbbbbbbbtttttthhhh'.

"Good girl!" He seemed satisfied.

Wait..

"You need to eat medicine. I take some water for you."

Swell lah! He can take care of me already. Some more, he planted a kiss on my forehead before he went to the kitchen. Hoe lum ah... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... so is it yr bladder or yr nose now? Doesnt really matter, hoh? As long as can get so lummed!

rainbow angeles said...

lummmm.. lum until dapat diabetes... ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background