Monday, December 1, 2008

Post Mortem Part 2

We literally braved thru the MADDENING crowd at Mid Valley yesterday. Ah.. the living-in-bubbles fellow Malaysians who shop till their heads/feet/hearts/kidney drop. Heck, maybe I am the only poor gal, eh? Poor, envious and malicious. Standing at the corner, without any shopping bags, I shouted at the crowd, "You fools, wake up.. we are all gonna die poor!" And to the high-heeled clickety-clack girl laden with Christmas loots, I gave her a scathing glance and mouthed the word, "Ignoramus!"

Sounds like a high-strung chica, eh? Who wouldn't be with the humid weather, traffic jams, pushy crowds and my empty wallet? And so there I was, sitting at the cheapest kopitiam sipping my rm2.90 (too expensive for my taste) coffee, I enacted the above scene and chuckled to myself. Maniacally..

It hasn't been that long being away, but I have forgotten how week-enders in shopping malls look like. Ah.. yes.. It has been long, considering that I have stopped going to the malls 4/5 years back due to work commitment, mahmee duties, and boring over-priced merchandise. So while I manoeuvred through the unnecessary breast-crushing crowd, I have decided, "I don't like it." It will be a matter of a coupla more encounters to advance to "I TOTALLY #&(@&# DESPISE IT", I am sure. Gimme a few more weeks. ;)

Is it me, or KL is getting too small? Have I grown that wide? Am I an undiscovered claustrophobic? My almost obsolete left hand resting on my chin (it should be chin-less for my case) with soulfoul, I mean soulful eyes, I declare, "I need space..."

*** 5 minutes later**
Oh! It stems from home.. I am sharing a home now with other family members. Ah.. that's why. The 'mangchangness', the suffocation, the need to tongue-lash somebody. It all explains.

Ha! My first 'useful' blog! It has enlightened my inner-self, almost a self-discovery journey. Now what next?

Nothing... I will just die poor, as I have forecasted of others earlier.

Do you have a room for a neurotic, claustrophobic, poor mother who shoots words like 'ignoramus, imbecile, bodoh" occasionally? She comes in a package with a verbal-diarrhea boy.

Hoe sum leh..
Fook sum leh..
Hor lin ngo li gor mang ngan loe...

NO? Whadaya mean? You can't find anyone more truthful, wokeh? Summore can sing wei..

9 comments:

PureGlutton said...

Haha... now oni u know the "joys" of being home leh! Getting too crowded there? U wanna come jaga rumah for me while I'm away on holiday in Perth?! U can have the maid & Koji for company & i don't think they'd mind your rantings! :P

tasy said...

go midvalley didn't inform me.. sure turned into disaster la.
nobody go to midvalley in the weekend, especially school holidays, as everyone will be there, now only you know, huh?

ChenYing said...

Offered you a place here you don't want... Is still open now- You can sleep in my yard or basement. hehehe
Coming to think about it, although I often complain about the malls here(and wanted to be in DJ so bad because the malls are nearer and bigger)but I think I would prefer to skip the frenzy crowd too!

Sinkar said...

ngum ngum chum chum...

Anonymous said...

Pg..aiyah..too late tim! Can raid the fridge also ka, the package? :)

Anonymous said...

Gargies, I tumpang kereta onli.. mana tao woh..

Anonymous said...

CYing, wah.. go ur place can pay rent for aprtment, i think. But thanks for the offer still..:)

Anonymous said...

Sinkar, now u got wings.. say i ngam cham..nvr mind..Hmph!

The Seasonal One said...

I feel the same way when I return to Msia. The lack of privacy and having kepoh chee around... not so fun sometimes.

ANyway, look for the bright side.. like getting to eat Malaysian food... *saliva drooling*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background