Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Got gang already!

While some parents tend to fret about academic stuff i.e. he is not reading "Snakespear" yet at aged 4, I am more concerned about Gooly's social skills. Being the only child, and not in school, and not exactly friendly with the locals, you must understand my predicament.

I grew up happy having friends. I got married to a friend. I gave birth surrounded by friends. I blog, and got to know some crazy friends. So how on earth to live, without friends?

Thus, I have encouraged, prompted, taught Gooly to make friends for a long time. But he remained alone at the park until.. along came Nong Kiu. : )

There... The mini guy who is almost 5 but shorter than the giant Gooly.



They say kids learn languages easily. I anticipated smattering Thai from Gooly after his rounds at the park, but much to my chagrin, they invited a new language to communicate! Something that sounds like gibberish to me, "Kish kreoh bue lok.." And then hahahhahaha..everybody can hear the loony hyenas laughing.! Haiz.. as long as they are happy lah. Maybe they are boys of few words.
Most of the time, they don't talk. They just play and laugh.

And then they recruited two other gang members and started asking for protection fees . Presenting Nong Prem and Nong Bert:

And the gang .. Godfather I, Godfather II, Godfather III, Got IV ah? What the heck.. tadaaa..



The other day, Gooly brought his precious mini-dinosaurs to share with his equally precious friends. There were rambunctious roars which disturbed the otherwise peaceful park. Now who dares to complain? My son is finally having fun!

addendum: Nong Kiu will say bye-bye soon. He is here just for a short visit. :(

5 comments:

PureGlutton said...

Are those names real or u made them up ahh? So cute one...

Anonymous said...

real one leh.. Their real names could be nothing close to their nicks though..

Anonymous said...

hou swcheet ah!

Anonymous said...

angeles. must recruit one chick inside hoh. the damsel in distress..;) ME la .. i volunteer..Hehehhe.

tasy said...

hehe.. damsel or the witch?? I think the latter suits you more.. ok la, sexy-sumtimes-kind-hearted-too-witch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background