Saturday, June 28, 2008

A little sad and a little glad

Oh,the moment I knew you grew
Was when teardrops fell just a few
Gory blood was insight today
I'm alright was all you did say

Oh, today you made me proud
Cos you offered, without a doubt
A squeezy seat in a crowded train
To me, whose heels were in great pain

Oh, how can I forget your sweet sweet smiles
When you say thank you mahmee
For carrying you for miles
You're welcome was responded by a charming kiss
I think I'm blessed to have a kid like this

Oh, I must remember to forget
That I remain a little sad
Of the fact you are now a boy
How silly to think you will forever be my toy

I mustn't forget to remember, oh gee
That I have begun to miss my little baby
I am a little confused maybe
Cos I also love the boy whom you've grown up to be

But stop growing once in a while
Cos the baby in you makes me smile
Stay 3 for a little while more
I do forsee my life will be a bore
Without your silly banters, sloppy kisses
Warmest hugs and childish giggles

Proud, sad, happy, glad
I think it's really not that bad
To feel all that in a day
Just don't you dare fly away
No, not today, not today..

2 comments:

tasy said...

Awww... so sweet..

not copy-righted hoh? i curi and see how to cari makan from it. :)

goolypop said...

Wuah.. can cari makan ke? We split 50-50 lar... ok?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background