Thursday, October 30, 2008

You dare say I am weird? Good for you!

Hoho.. Reanaclaire wants to know how weird am I. What makes her think I am though I am ? 7 weird facts. Hmm.. I'm gonna do this systematically. First I'm gonna split them into two categories; my weirdness, and Gooly's. After all, it's OUR blog. Then, I'd point and laugh at Gooly for his exposed weirdness, and live in shame for mine.

Mahmee's:
1. I like to be the last to wake. If I wake up first and everyone is still asleep, I hit the sack again cos I like to be the last to wake. Because I like to be the last to wake, naturally people who woke before me will wake me up, and I get really pissed off, cos I like to be the last to wake on my own. When I have a date with "Mr.Chau Kung" (a.k.a Mr Sandman, I think), I don't care if the telephone rings, the door knocks, or that it's raining and my laundry is still hung out. My ah bu says it's plain laziness, but I think it's just lazily weird.

2. I always leave the last sip of coffee, water, milo, whatever liquid in the cup. I don't drink to the last drop. Wastefully weird.

3. No matter how hard I try to lose weight, I get stuck at 56kg. No amount of shouting at the weighing machine can bring down the scale. Painfully weird.

4. I get dizzy when I eat curry. Actually it's more like an encounter with apparitions, because the hair on my neck will stand and I feel 'hot'. (Must be the curry devil confronting me). Eerily weird.

5. I can chat, blog, scold, watch TV, eat, dig nose, scratch butt, smell armpit at the same time. Skillfully weird.

6. I read the dictionary. I know qabalah, quagmire, and other x-words which I dont need to use in my daily speech. Stupidly weird.

7. I am a man trapped as a beautiful woman. I don't appreciate roses, romantic dinner, chocolates. Hormonally-challenged and practically weird.

Gooly's (I won't get sued, right?):

8. He needs to hold something to sleep. He used to stroke my lips. I bit him one day, and he started to look for other things to hold. His dinosaur, pistol, socks, books, etc. as long as they are not soft and cuddly. 'Mafan-ly' weird.

9 .He talks to his own feces. He says bye bye to them after flushing, and shouts at them when they are hard. Weirdly weird.

Wah! Got bonus! I gave 9, instead of 7. If I am gonna be weird, I want to be the weirdest! Woot!

There! I am supposed to tag 7 people. Let's get the skeleton out of the closet. Gargies, Raynebows,Kitty Cat, angeles.. everybody... You may begin with, "I am _________. (Echo: Hi, ________) I am a confirmed weirdo.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaahhahahahahahhhahaha
u r bloggerly weird... but I love it, I love all of them... themfully weird... uniquely weird..
i love gooly's bye bye to the shit... shittingly weird..

tasy said...

You know what the weirdest? The weirdest is to declare all your weirdness to the whole world!

I think and think and think ah, to list out my weirdness mah, as you requested, and think and think.. I can't find any woh.. Therefore, I hereby announce I'm not a weirdo and nothing to contribute to this weird tag. :D

Yada yada, I still heart you berry berry machee. (sked you merajuk and dun hiew me anymore only la)

rainbow angeles said...

hmmm... let's see ah... weird ah? hmmm...

is laziness considered a weird virtue? neh... example... lazy to chat... :P

i "think" i got blog b4 abt this.. but not sure... see la if i can find it ;-)

rainbow angeles said...

C&P from a couple of entries 2 years back!

Now, what is weird about moi? Now, I admit I can be eccentric at times. Uh huh, eccentric, like Ally McBeal. Too bad 20th Century Fox have stopped producing the series, huh? Any Ally fans out there??

So, what's the No. 1 Weirdo in me?
- I have an obsession towards lipsticks/lip gloss. Oh, I think I forgot to bring out a few more... a few more only laa, ok! **insert a pic of many many lipstickssss**

What about the No. 2 Weirdo?
- I have another obsession. This one... **insert a pic of many many bottles of parfum**

No. 3 Weirdo leh? Last one for today...
- I absolutely dig these and the likes... **insert a pic of baby dolls** (the SEXY ones of cos laa)

i kenot seem to find no. 4.. dunno why!!

Zeroimpact, the 5th weirdo in me is this... I only eat Assam Laksa kosong. Yes, without all the cucumber, onion, pineapple. I don't mind 'em if eaten separately but NOT together with my assam laksa. And Weirdo No. 6 is, I don't use my washing machine at home. Why? Because I can't stand the sight of my clothes piling up, so I must wash everyday. By hand. So, who uses the washing machine? Mama lah... when she's here ;) You ask about my bedsheets? Send to laundry lar! :P

rainbow angeles said...

acerli... u weirder, hor?

Anonymous said...

claire, i am the weirdest wokeh! Not even gooly can beat me.. kiasuly weird.. heheh.

Anonymous said...

gargies, ngo ng soon! ng chai! ng lei!

U need to join WA (weirdo annoyingmouse)..then can sob sob confrotn all ur 'uniqueness'

Anonymous said...

angeles.. hoho.. thanks for digging. So eccentric laa.. maybe u wash clothes but not ur taifus.. lagi weird kan? hehehe.

The laksa i agree! All is lapsap. I eat indian mamak fried mee also very benci those lapsap!

So me weirder got trophy not? :D

Anonymous said...

Me also tagged? Me weird? Hehe, yau moe kau chor! Wait, i need to think about this over the weekend first... 7 somemore??!

Anonymous said...

Hehe..u r weird gooly. :)

goolypop said...

raynebow..trust me, after u think think, u can come out with more than 7 !Self-reflection time! Sempat to new year resolution leh..

goolypop said...

CY, gooly's mama not so weird hoh.. Say yes..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background