Saturday, October 25, 2008

Beaching

I think we have broken the record of beach outings this year. I have lost count the number of times we hit to the beach(es). Oh well, with the mobs going round town, shopping isn't exactly an option. So, nah, ain't no complaining..

It's funny how pictures are so deceiving. They show how Gooly has no temper, Gooly is always laughing and smiling, and Gooly ..well, doesn't piss me off. Aiya! Ain't no complaining about that too. We only want to keep good memories, and ditch the bad ones, right? But still, pictures are such cheats. By that, I meant I am slimmer, prettier, younger in person.

Made a vid using Sawisekilo's current favourite hit, I'm Yours. By that, I meant Sawisekilo likes the song, she didn't sing it :P.(Geez, am I ambiguous today) Oh.. I love it too. So here goes, my personal MTV. Enjoy...


6 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

clap clap clap!!!
hebat! hebat!!

goolypop said...

Angeles, take a bow take a bow!! Tank-q tank- q :)

sawisekilo said...

damn lum lah ! great job ah!

Anonymous said...

sawi yat kg, can bring go seong tai ah? Kao sei lui moe? Hehhehe

PureGlutton said...

Wahhh...so sweet and cute! Wish we had such tech 15 yrs ago!

goolypop said...

PG, now still can do for LL wat. Make like baywatch style. Heheh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background