Monday, October 20, 2008

Beach Galore

Yeap.. went to the beach again. This time for erm.. 4/5..days? Can't remember cos dates and time don't matter when ..heck. The clock seems to have stopped years ago, when I became a SHM. The biological clock is still ticking though... tick tick tick. Kaboom!

Fuiyoh! The internal bomb exploded when Gooly deleted all the pics on the 3rd day, man. If there was a cactus in sight, I would have executed my long awaited diabolical plan of tying him up there. But alas, not even a coconut tree was available. Hmm?

Anyways, he promised to pose willingly and charmingly all over again. So, I cooled down a bit. And the waves did somewhat calm me. On that day the pics disappeared, that is. On the other days, they were fierce, crashing to the shore. I was partly awed and slightly afraid of them. Have always been. Do they have the same effect on you? The waves, I mean.

Though I tried to close my eyes and relax a bit, the 'kooooshing' sounds awoke me, as though daring me to face my fear. And so I stared at them. Very intensely. And finally went back to my cheap motel feeling defeated, cos I am still scared of tsunamis.

Crappy.. crappy : ) Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

10 comments:

Raynebow said...

Wow... another holiday! Envy envy. More pics and stories pls!

tasy said...

sui-poh, donch ever leave us for so many days anymore!

goolypop said...

raynebow.. i forgot about the surfer dude, and the pony rider and the other steamy protagonists tim.. :P

goolypop said...

Gargies.. when u go HK ah..... u think i will say the same thing not leh? Also ah.. donch ever fall sick for so many days anymore also hoh! :D

rainbow angeles said...

life is good! :-)

love the song!

and the pics too ;-)

goolypop said...

thanks charborsoon!

mistipurple said...

daddy is cool, marmie is cool, gooly is cool. it's a nice vid and nice music. see how creative i am in the morning?

mistipurple said...

dang, apa time zone you're living.
it's 10.25am here.

goolypop said...

i think mine is circa jurassic era kwa..the sundial shows it's only 11.32 am. Sigh..

Cool, nice - not bad la ur adjectives. :D

The Seasonal One said...

Nice pictures. Hope you had a good break.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background