Friday, October 31, 2008

Am loving it!

Yo yo.. check out my new banner! Ain't it pweety? Thanks to Gargies! She is such a doll for sacrificing her morning to do that for me.. Now I have to buy a dildo for her. Ops! Bocor rahsia..

Anyways..my new tag, life's a beach.. Nice, calm, serene.. stormy at times. Nice? It's either a bitch or beach. I chose beach. You?

Gargies thought Life As A Bitch is better. Since I am not using that for obvious reasons, any takers? Gargies? Moe hak hei.. take it! :P

5 comments:

tasy said...

Oh thank you for the whole post of thank you note, just for me!

I like it too, in fact. I'm gonna make one exactly the same for myself!

*whisper* where's the dildo? cepaattt...

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Eh Gargies, can do one for me ah? ;-)

tasy said...

*whisper* goolypop gave me dildo, what can you offer me sinnn... :D

goolypop said...

hoi! soliciting for biz ka?

raynebow, dun say nvr gib tips.. remember to include bateri AAA hoh.

Anonymous said...

Gargies, since u got dildo oredi, can i offer u KY jelly ahh? Veli good quality one - made in Germany one - engineered for sheer satisfaction! Tempting?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background