Monday, June 22, 2009

Until he sleeps..

Here, we sleep on two single beds, joined together like a queen sized bed.

He sleeps on the right side, I sleep on the left.

Pretty straightforward?

Nooooo...............

He has to complicate matters where territory is concerned. He doesn't believe in equality. When we could have nested comfortably on a bed each, he decides snuggling up is the best option.

Which is.. pretty claustrophobic... And hot.... And suffocating. ....And..

I JUST WANT MY OWN BED!!

MOVE OVER!

SCOOT!!

THAT'S THE SIDE OF YOUR BED!!

THAT'S MY PILLOW!

SEE THIS LINE? *and I use an imaginary sword to draw the invisible line* DO NOT CROSS OVER!

He giggles. And obediently rolls over.

(Next time when he blogs, he'll probably have a sad story about how his mom shoved him over to the other side of the bed..and he was cold.. and hungry.. and lonely. Kakakakakakak!)

2 seconds later...

He pokes me.

I ignore him.

He jabs me.

I glare at him.

He says," Is this the line?" and he makes a kungfu move across the line and immediately jumps back to his territory before I can slap his buttock.

Haih... 10 minutes later.

He is snoring. R.E.M in motion.

And he stirs..and mutters, " I loview, mahmee"

Haih.....

I cross over and use him as a bolster.

Guess who is crossing the line? Really too much! Give him some space, mahmee! *self piak buttock*

2 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

psst! when want to video him snoringzzzz? shhhh...

gooly snorer said...

hehe.. acherli have to dub MY snoring to give a better effect and impact...

Majiam so proud hoh? :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background