Monday, June 8, 2009

Gooly in storytelling mode

I have this video on my phone. But I don't know how to transfer it, dload it, and 'show off' it.

I admit, it's not so much of an accomplishment which I am darn proud of.

It is just another goofy vid of Gooly. As usual..

In it, he was telling a story.

Nonono..not that 10 seconds poopoo story (which some of you had the privilege to view it :P)

The recent one is about a boy who punishes his mahmee with some 'piakpiak' actions. It's a very immoral story , as you may notice. It even has a bad ending, in which the evil (him) triumphs over the good (needless to say, me!)

I like his story telling skill, nonetheless because it is always from a third person's perspective. He is always telling it from a narrator's point of view.

Like this..

"Once upon a time, there was a boy named Gooly. The papah say, "Go poopoo!" He say, "I don't want..." *

There are lots of he says, she says. He likes telling it that way.

Now what is really weird funny is he switches on his story telling mode even when conversing.

How do I explain?

Ok, for example, he hollers from across the room, "MAHMEE, I AM HUNGRY!"

..and if you paid close attention, you will hear him add, "said Gooly."
Meaning to say, his whole sentence construction will be:

"Mahmee, I am hungry! said Gooly."
(Did I get the inverted commas right? Lol!)

And say.. if I were to reply, "What do you wanna eat?"

... he will end my question with... yep... "asked Mahmee."


So sometimes our crazy conversations get narrated/scripted like this:

Gooly: Mahmee, I am hungry! said Gooly.

Me: Ok. What do you want to eat?

Gooly: Asked Mahmee.

Me: Hahahaha!

Gooly: Laughed Mahmee.

Me: Stop doing that! said Mahmee. (joining in the fun)

Gooly: OK! said Gooly.



Are you confused? Well, not all of us can be story writers...or story tellers.. :P

***
*It's his autobiography. :P Pseudonym is used to protect his identity...kakakaka!

2 comments:

tasy said...

eek! machiam that hannibal the cannibal when he was young. careful, better take him see saikaitris before things get worsened. need me to kai-siew mah? got one just next door only. bomoh style.

goolyshooGG said...

GG,

fangs, but no tanks!replied mahmee.

hannibal the cannibal ...is it on National Geographic? asked mahmee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background