Monday, June 8, 2009

I shoo you no more!

*Bugger off!

*Scoot!

*Go! Go! Go!

*Here, take this sweet and play far far!

*Nah, take this toy and don't come back until 10 hours later!

*Nonono, I don't wanna play!

*Fankao! Faitit!



These instructions, if not given verbally, are otherwise often parasiting in my numbskull. Not that he acts as I command. On the contrary, he 'leeches' on tighter or 'tailgates' closer to an extend I become concious about my ability to creat a new range of product under the Qetiak Eau de Toillete line.



BUT...



Don't dial 1800-Dera-3838 yet ..(tekan satu untuk Bad Mahmee, dua untuk Chisin Mahmee, tiga untuk Pizza Hut)


Lo and behold, there are times when I stuck by him.

..I stand by him.

..I sleep by him.


I do these ..when he is quiet. (A rare occasion, but yet it does happen!)

Him being quiet is synonymous to..











... him being sick.


Blek. Mahmee doesn't like Gooly shick. Mahmee pwomish won't shoo Gooly away. Mahmee chayang Gooly.


Don't get me wrong. I like the peace and tranquility. :P


But, it breaks my heart to see his greenish pale face.


Get well soon, son.

6 comments:

tasy said...

Better jor meh?

got 3 youngsters here praying every min for him to get well soon too, you know why ler..

gooly, faster get well and kacau your mahmee more now.

Winn said...

bei lei kik chaan, gooly zhan hai cham..:(

Raynebow said...

Hope Gooly is back to his normal healthy self now!

goolyknowssemua said...

GG,

I know why..they want to kick him into the pool...

goolykaraoke said...

Winn,

elloh..ngo pat ji kei siek hui..Siek toe loong ah....

*sing* NGo sum korn poe pui~
Ngo sum korn deang~


*mooch mooch mooch*

goolydoc said...

Raynebow,

thanks! Sudah sembuh..sudah menggooly...dan me-monyet jor ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background