Thursday, December 18, 2008

How on earth I got married Part 1

It's not our anniversary.. it's not valentines. I am just feeling a bit 'hiao' and want to reminisce, can or not?

It's gonna be a rather long post, but no worries.. Gag-free guaranteed cos our wedding should be the most 'cincai' you have ever attended or heard. All in all there were 5 ceremonies. During the last dinner at Alor Star, we were so bored, and my SIL was right when she said, "Your wedding is like never-ending." So you see, it's all about QUANTITY, not quality. It all began.... *time machine clicks and beeps*

Circa 1998.. We were in Penang, me studying and him, just got back from the States and working as an engineer. I like to say we met when my bra dropped from my 13th floor balcony to his 9th. Upon seeing the DDD cups, he decided to ask me out. Alas, this is not a booby tale. Instead, it was so normal and boring the way we met; through a mutual friend. *Yawn yawn* It was at the chinese kopitiam and I was walloping a 'taipau'. He thought I was snobbish (what rubbish!) and the feeling was mutual. The second time we met, it was at the same restaurant and same 'taipau' for lunch. Deja vu. But this time round he made a comment which went something like:

"Shaddap la.. Eat your 'taipau' la.."

Haha.. I am sure he didn't but I'd like to accuse that he did cos that's the way he talks to me now. Anyways, I thought he was less 'lansi' and thus begin the journey of courtship. He will tell you that I courted him. He is amnesiac and a fool, that's all I can say.

A few months later, we were at the beach. He was wearing a stripy Reebok tee which I dubbed "the bumblebee". It wasn't even black and yellow. See how mysterious my brain works? I was clad in a black blouse which btw doesn't fit anymore. The jeans too of course. He dug a hole in the sand and buried my foot next to his. I asked, "Eh, you like me ah?" and he said, "Duh.. apuden." (haha.. again.. something to that effect la).

Sorry to have disappointed you. The setting was pretty romantic but there were no fools. Only two people wasting no time in guessing games or 'hard to get' nonsense. We say, "Jump on into the l.o.v.e wagon if the feelings are right, babeh!"

Of course I had to warn him.. "I am very manja one, you know.." And he said, "I let you manja lorr". That has to be the most romantic promise he made, which I need to remind him every now and then. But then he will fake the worst case of amnesia whenever I mention this. Which is worse: faking a chronic illness or saying," Eat the synonym of dung la!"?

Hmm...

Part 2 later..

4 comments:

tasy said...

wah.. what a juicy story.. eh, can jump straight to that body exploration part, no need to hear all the other stuffs la.

goolypop said...

GG, 35SX ah this page.....Sexplorations all.. on videos laa. Check youtube and see... :P

Anonymous said...

GG, Body exploration part I(banker) will explain to you soon. No need check youtube. hehe...

tasy said...

anon, really banker here ah? *cheeks red*

(sped off a.k.a speedy gonzales)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background