Monday, September 8, 2008

Childhood Love-story

I like love stories.. puppy- innocent- love kinda stories. I don't remember having a boyfriend in kindergarten. And I don't remember hating boys either. I was probably busy eating toafufah then, didn't care much about boys until much later (Yes, marderrr.. much much later, wokeh?) But it tickles my ribs when I hear about real encounters on childhood love. I remember a friend who was kissed on the slide, and felt soooo cheated.

Hang on.. ah.. I do have a love story to tell. But it happened much much later (Yes marderr.. much much later :P) This fella threw an ink pen and it landed on my uniform. And I ended up wearing a smeared blouse, and hating that guy. Of course, he would be my first boyfriend.

So yeah, once in a while I smile at past encounters as such. And very often I orchestrate Gooly's love story. Look at this pic..




Doesn't it tell a love story? This girl named Nong Bang is the rockest chick in the neighbourhood. Look at her cheeky smile. She is a samseng, ok? But I like her curls, and her samsengness also.. Weird, I know..

At least Gooly's inaugural love story will be more interesting than his mahmee's. Do you remember yours?

8 comments:

tasy said...

Look at his hand on her shoulder!! Wah seh..

Btw, I'm looking at the houses at the back.. you stay at one of those?

goolypop said...

this is wat we call loman.. not ur yeung kok and gugu kinda hamsap loman ok...? :P

Ya.. similar la, my house.. can see wat? No chimney hor?

mistipurple said...

your boy is so cute. just like papa, and mama. same mold geh.
the little samseng gal has so much character in her. i likey too.

goolypop said...

misti.. if gooly looks like papa and mama.. does that mean mama look like papa? Oh yes, we discussed this, and I have also threw a big tantrum, rejecting the idea :P

That samseng ah.. is almost two.. But so petite!.. But small small also can cari gaduh, wokeh..Damn cute.

Anonymous said...

So Gooly talk Thai with the samseng poh ka? Aiseh..so hansem man yr son.

goolypop said...

CY, unfortunately gooly mai pud thai.. Love is a universal language maa.. so no speak same language also can jalan!

Thanks for the compliment. Erm, ur son No.1, my son No.2 hansem lar.. :D

sawisekilo said...

BTW, my boy's CY cheh cheh is invited to his bday party this sat. Hope she dun fong fei kei. Its a surprise for wt! :))

goolypop said...

Sawi, wah, jump put from box kinda surprise ah? Pakai bunny costume :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background