Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm so sleepy..

As for now.. every day, between 1pm - 3pm, my system will be on complete shut down mode. Nothing will stir my slumber..not even when there is a sale at LV stores. (Hello? You think I Lulu ah? LV never have sale ok??)

Thank goodness that Gooly has been an understanding bloke. Everytime that I can't do something (like the cartwheels) he states the obvious - "Pregnant, huh?" and his expression as wise as a sage.

As I undressed him the other day for a bath, I stiffled a yawn. "You look tired, Mom.." Yawn yawn yawn yawn... "I guess I am, son."

And here it comes, the wise words of a 5 year old - "Pregnant, huh?"

And then he added, "It's ok Mom. Why don't I bathe myself? You go rest."

Ooh.. ok.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Oh before that.. *melts*

********

"Baby has ears yet?"

(No-lah but..) You got anything to say?

"Yeah!" and he made a funnel with his hands, and shouted down my goolypop - "Bryan is notti.. you don't play with him, ok? What you doing? Sleeping? Wake up!!!"

:D

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hey woman.. i o u something..
btw, girl or boy, sudah tau tak? :)

Mamapumpkin said...

Awww....I can bet your sweet backside that Gooly's gonna be the sweetest kor-kor ever, whether girl or boy! Wanna bet or not???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background